easyJet Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jan 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The whole assessment day was very professional. Most of the recruitment team staff were very friendly and approachable. Others not so much. Very informative plenty of opportunities to ask questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you have dealt with an unhappy customer and how did you deal with the situation   1 Answer
  • Why cabin crew, and why easyJet   Answer Question

I have yet to hear back from them. It can take up to 10 days, but they have reassured me they will let me know either way the outcome.

Other Interview Reviews for easyJet

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Bristol, England) in November 2016.

Interview

After I send my online application, I received 2 days later the invite for the online assessment. The online assessment is made out of 3 parts two are about customer service and the third is about answering questions. Five minutes after the online assessment I received an email that I passed. Then I waited 3 weeks for an email invitation for the assessment day.
    The assessment day was another 3 weeks later.
    The assessment day was so much fun. The day starts at 8:30 am. The first half of the day is group tasks and presentation after that they send home some people. If you get through there is another presentation and after your interview.
    Two days after the assessment day I got the email that I passed and now I wait for a start day.

Anonymous Employee in Axbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Axbridge, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The day started at 8.30am although we where asked to arrive 10 minutes early. I arrived at 8am and joined the queue. Everybody was really friendly so I began chatting to another girl in the line. Around 9am we where asked to go into another room so they could take our height. After that was done we where given a number and asked to wait. Around 10am we went into another room and sat around some tables with roughly 6 people per table and an assessor. We listened to a presentation about Easyjet and then began group activities.
    The first activity was a fun ice breaker. We had to make a ski slope out of paper. The assessor was taking notes whenever one of us spoke.
    The second activity was about the customer journey through out an airport and why each stage was important and what happens.
    Then we went for a 20 minute break.
    After that was the third activity. We had to read about three options for a budget airline and how it would benefit it. This activity was done in silence. Once we chose our option we had to discuss it with our group.

After that was done we had a lunch break for 40 minutes.

We where then called back into the room and they read out some names. Those people went into another room and were told they were unsuccessful.

The rest of us got given a time for our interview. Some of us has an hour, others had 3 hours to wait.

I had my interview and went home.

I found out I got the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Easyjet?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you've had to persuade a customer to see a particular point of view.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The day was really enjoyable, they made you feel relax through out the assessment day. 3 grops exercise and if you are successful you will have 2:1 interview. I was emailed 4 days later with a offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview for LGW Cabin Crew. First a copy of our passports and CV were taken then our height was recorded, we was then taken upstairs where we went straight into our first group activity of building a ski slope with basic materials we then had a brief presentation where you had to answer questions on the companies history. After that was the second group activity where we had to stand up and discuss one of EJ values we then went straight into the third team activity where we had to choose the right option to suit a budget airline. We took a break and went into one on one interviews if you was successful.

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by online tests including situational and also maths which are timed so ensure you are prepared and somewhere quiet. Once you have done these you will be notified if you are to go to an assessment day which I did. On the day there were about 42 people all ages and a good crowd. I would treat the time you wait in the canteen as part of the test Nd ensure you mingle a few people I watched came in and sat on there own and even after induction. At the second break some were still on there own and these guys didn't get through later on. You do 3 group exercises ( there is no right answer it is all about teamwork and participation). After a lunch break you come back and they call out names about 26 these all went to another room. We were then told we had passed X factor style where they start off as if you have failed. You then go to a 1-1 interview

Interview Questions

• Usual SOARA type questions. Think why you want the job the impact on your family/ social life due to shift and time away. Questions are obviously customer service examples such as when have you gone above and beyond, how have you turned a negative into a positive. A week later you find out if you passed I did 😀   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in June 2016.

Interview

First your put into groups. I was lucky everyone I came across on that day was lovely, BA the week before were the complete opposite. Firstly, you build a ski jump, then your moved groups where you are told facts about Easyjet. Your then given your own fact and you have to demonstrate to the rest of your group why your fact is important. Then you have to put the facts in order with your team. You then have a bit of a wait. They send half of you home and then it's the 1 on 1 interview. I had such a positive experience considering BA was awful. The staff and candidates were very nice and it was nice to see the good people get the job. We were given our contracts there and then.

Interview Questions

• Facts about Easyjet
      Dealing with difficult colleague
      Time when you have exceeded customer service
      Why Easyjet
      Why cabin crew
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I thought the interview was pretty easygoing, it consisted of group exercises and basically seeing how you work in a team. If you make it through to the afternoon you then have a face to face interview where they ask you questions about when you have worked in a team etc. again pretty straight forward. I am still waiting to hear from them but they do say you will hear from then either way 7-10 days and today is the tenth day, has anybody else had this happen to them? Or maybe as it's Saturday they may not me open in the recruitment?? Tha ks

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

easyjet website to complete their test.
    assessment day with 3 stages: team work building a skiijump, presentation of the eastjet, describe one of their services, help a new company to increase their customers.
    after that pause to eat something in their canteen and at the end the response if you was able or not to attend the interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online via the easyJet website, mid April, and soon after had to do two online test, and was invited to to an assessment day (which was on the 13 May 2016, at the EZY HQ in Luton Airport)

The day started by a presentation of EZY and the way the day would be organised.

They put us in groups and had to first build a skiijump; after that we had to work as a team on how to improve the image of a companies, based on what we know, how experience ... Final group exercise was a decision about a fictional airline need to take and the reason why you choose one of the option, and come up up with one common answer.

During the group exercises, the tables where remixed to give everyone a fair chance and rebalance the odds.

Short break after that (45 min); than for those who made it a presentation of the working contract, benefits ... And we were given our interview times.

The interview lasted about 45 min, in my case. started with an informal talk, then a presentation of the way the interview will go.

Some chosen questions were asked, all relating to you as an individual relating to your interaction with other people, in a team, when you achieved something one way or another; all questions are behaviour based.

I answered difficult to the difficulty of the assessment as this was my first one I been to.

It was a great experience enjoyable, fun, but still you need to be prepared, be on your best behaviour, and ready to be challenged and adapte, but most of all, be yourself

HR got back to me by email on the 18 May, and again on the 21st to give me my start date.

See you onboard for all the ones from the 13 May who made it. Sorry for the one who didn't.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 facts about EZY?
      A time when your input made something change in the company you work or worked for? ( Not sure about the wording)
      Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.