easyJet Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Cabin Crew

easyJet Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at easyJet

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything for 4 months. I was then invited for an assessment day in Belfast. The first half of the day is group work involving team working and problem solving skills. if you are successful at this stage you then get an interview in the afternoon. Its a one to one very casual interview asking about your CV and experiences you've had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've had to deal with a customer who has had a bad experience and what you did to insure the customer would return?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for easyJet

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in June 2016.

Interview

First your put into groups. I was lucky everyone I came across on that day was lovely, BA the week before were the complete opposite. Firstly, you build a ski jump, then your moved groups where you are told facts about Easyjet. Your then given your own fact and you have to demonstrate to the rest of your group why your fact is important. Then you have to put the facts in order with your team. You then have a bit of a wait. They send half of you home and then it's the 1 on 1 interview. I had such a positive experience considering BA was awful. The staff and candidates were very nice and it was nice to see the good people get the job. We were given our contracts there and then.

Interview Questions

• Facts about Easyjet
      Dealing with difficult colleague
      Time when you have exceeded customer service
      Why Easyjet
      Why cabin crew   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online via the easyJet website, mid April, and soon after had to do two online test, and was invited to to an assessment day (which was on the 13 May 2016, at the EZY HQ in Luton Airport)

The day started by a presentation of EZY and the way the day would be organised.

They put us in groups and had to first build a skiijump; after that we had to work as a team on how to improve the image of a companies, based on what we know, how experience ... Final group exercise was a decision about a fictional airline need to take and the reason why you choose one of the option, and come up up with one common answer.

During the group exercises, the tables where remixed to give everyone a fair chance and rebalance the odds.

Short break after that (45 min); than for those who made it a presentation of the working contract, benefits ... And we were given our interview times.

The interview lasted about 45 min, in my case. started with an informal talk, then a presentation of the way the interview will go.

Some chosen questions were asked, all relating to you as an individual relating to your interaction with other people, in a team, when you achieved something one way or another; all questions are behaviour based.

I answered difficult to the difficulty of the assessment as this was my first one I been to.

It was a great experience enjoyable, fun, but still you need to be prepared, be on your best behaviour, and ready to be challenged and adapte, but most of all, be yourself

HR got back to me by email on the 18 May, and again on the 21st to give me my start date.

See you onboard for all the ones from the 13 May who made it. Sorry for the one who didn't.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 facts about EZY?
      A time when your input made something change in the company you work or worked for? ( Not sure about the wording)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I thought the interview was pretty easygoing, it consisted of group exercises and basically seeing how you work in a team. If you make it through to the afternoon you then have a face to face interview where they ask you questions about when you have worked in a team etc. again pretty straight forward. I am still waiting to hear from them but they do say you will hear from then either way 7-10 days and today is the tenth day, has anybody else had this happen to them? Or maybe as it's Saturday they may not me open in the recruitment?? Tha ks

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

easyjet website to complete their test.
    assessment day with 3 stages: team work building a skiijump, presentation of the eastjet, describe one of their services, help a new company to increase their customers.
    after that pause to eat something in their canteen and at the end the response if you was able or not to attend the interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy from my point of view, they need to see you are a team player most of it. The first session we had to build something based on some instruction given. We had to prove we are a team. Second we had to come up with ideas to improve certain things related to passengers and we had another round bases on interaction. Last was the face to face interview where you must be relaxed and answer with examples from your life.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to work in a team and you had a deadline as well. Tell us something about your previous experience. Tell us why u wanna be a cabin crew and why u are suitable for the possition and many other questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Manchester, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online in the summer months and was invited to an assessment day a few months after. The assessment day begins with a presentation and the excersizes in random teams where they obviously monitor things like your team building, problem solving, time management, listening and communicating skills. At lunch half is then sent home, and the other half stays for interviews. The interview is questions are very similar to most, eg, name a time when you have been .... And how did you deal with it. Make sure you read up on your facts about the company to impress! Even though the day was made to feel very down to earth and calming, it was a long and nerve wrecking day.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty laid back interview that was really fun. We had group activities to start with. The first one was we had to build a ski jump, second was to discuss and choose an option to make the business better and the third was to describe a subject. Then had a break and they decided who went through to the next round.

Interview Questions

• To talk about a subject given me to the rest of the group.   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Very positive and fun day in the morning you meet with the rest of your group which consists of around 50 people you then line up and give them your CV/passport copy after that you go upstairs to do the group interview at this point you sit in tables of 6 and do the group tasks after the first group task you listen Easy Jet presentation part I found it useful to take notes during it.
    After the presentation you go for your break which is an hour then you go back upstairs where a list is called out the day I attended the list of names called out were the ones which were sent home.
    After that were given our interview time and went back downstairs for another break until we were called for our individual interviews I personally found the interview very causal and relaxed basic questions such as Why do you want to work for Easy Jet the two ladies who were interviewing me were very friendly so I instantly felt relaxed and enjoyed my interview that part lasted around 15 minutes straight after the interview you are allowed to leave. All in all I had a very positive day and met some fantastic new friends getting the job was a real bonus on top of what was already a fantastic experience

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a high pressure situation? If so how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet in December 2015.

Interview

I applied for the role of Cabin Crew at London Gatwick through the easyJet careers website. The process took just over three weeks.

After submitting my CV and answering the questions within the application form (Why do you want to work for easyJet? Questions about swimming ability, height, etc) I was sent two online tests to complete a few days later, one being a situational test, seeing how you will react to situations on board a flight, the other being the verbal reasoning test, which is to see how quickly you can observe and understand information given to you. The verbal reasoning test was quite difficult

I had then received an email shortly saying that my test results had been successful and that my application was going to be reviewed. A few days later, I was given a date to attend an Assessment day at London Gatwick to find out more about the role and to show how I would be suitable for the role.

This is what the day looked like:

8:30AM: Start of assessment day, do not be late, otherwise you may be sent home. The group assessments begin. The first test consists of having to make something to hold up a ping pong ball in a team. You would be put into a team of five with two assessors watching the way you communicate and work, but they will observe you silently. The second group assessment was to choose the best ideas for improving a made up budget airline, taking customer satisfaction and revenue into account. The third group assessment was to talk about a specific charter step (On Your Side, Open And Upfront, Safety First) and why it was important. It was after this that you would go to lunch in the canteen. At the end of lunch, you will then be brought into a large room and will be separated from a group of people to be told if you have been successful.

If you have been successful, you are shown the presentation which explains roster, pay and fees, then you will be taken to have a one to one interview where you will be asked questions on customer service

Interview Questions

• How have you handled criticism before about your work?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a colleague of yours did something wrong and you had to help to fix it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us an example of how you have worked as a team.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.