easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2017

Social Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Stevenage, England) in July 2017.

Interview

First stage video interview. You watch a video made by current employees, another one about how best to set up your own video and then start recording. You get 60 seconds to think about the answer after the question is asked, and 90 seconds to answer. I had three questions in total.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about our social media and what would you improve   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catania (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at easyJet (Catania (Italy)) in June 2017.

Interview

cabin crew process why do you want this job and what are your skills , is a great job are you ready to have this opportunity or not? passengers will be a lots and you have to work with strangers languages and cultures . you have to know another language a part english. And english very well

Interview Questions

• why am i applying for this ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at easyJet in April 2017.

Interview

Morning:
    Group interview, separated in 3 tasks.
    Small presentation about the company.
    The staff askes some questions about easy jet past, ceo, type of plane. Do not worry, the questions are for the whole group, not individually .
    Lunch break.
    Afternoon:
    They group everyone and start calling names, if you are called, sorry but you are done for the day.
    For the ones who stay on the room, they will inform you about salary, uniform, days off, roasters, perks and medica exams.
    Then they give you the times for your 1 to 1 (or 2) interview.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an assesment day at The Easy Jet Academy in Luton.

The AD started at 8.30am, there was around 30 people on the day. First they check your documents and measure your height, then a presentation about the company and you can ask questions.

We then did 3 different group activities which involved problem solving and a mini presentation, an assessor is sat with your group the whole time. It was really fun and very relaxed!

After lunch we were then split into groups and one group was successful and the others went home. We had another presentation about Easy Jet where they talked about salary/rosters etc and you can ask questions. Then we were given an interview time and waited around for an interview.

It was a very organised day unlike some other airline AD's. A few days later I got an email and was successful!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Easy Jet?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet in February 2017.

Interview

The day was very funny. We made three group exercises where you have to demonstrate you know how to cooperate with your team and then the 2:1 interview. You must smile and be kind and polite with everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The whole assessment day was very professional. Most of the recruitment team staff were very friendly and approachable. Others not so much. Very informative plenty of opportunities to ask questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you have dealt with an unhappy customer and how did you deal with the situation   1 Answer
    • Why cabin crew, and why easyJet   Answer Question

I have yet to hear back from them. It can take up to 10 days, but they have reassured me they will let me know either way the outcome.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in January 2017.

Interview

A day at a hotel in Brighon,three team working roles in the morning, each table of six candidates.During the exercises two of the six maybe changed around, this appears to be assessed by the observers , as the two may not be fitting in to their group.Very mixed group of candidates ages,and nationalities and numerous backgrounds.A one to one interview in the afternoon after the lunch time cull,it is a very interesting day.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions tell us three things about EasyJet,tell us where you have worked as a team and achieved your goal as a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in January 2017.

Interview

morning : they give you a name tag, get your height. After we go upstairs and start 3 different group exercises:
    they are mostly about how you figure out an issue by yourself and in group don't be bossy and listen the others and you will be good.
    midday: after the break they told whether you can stay or not
    Afternoun : job interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in January 2017.

Interview

My assessment day and interview were held on the 28th of February 2017.

Morning:

Easy sign in process followed by a waiting period on the cafeteria in order to gather all the applicants. Shortly easyJet staff arrived and gave us a warm welcome to all. Everyone's CVs, Passport copies, height and weight were taken so that we could then proceed to the next stage.

In the next stage, we went to a room where a brief presentation about easyJet was given to all followed by group exercises. There were three in total where the interviewers were carefully taking notes on every aspect about every candidate.

Lunch:

After the group exercises there was a lunch break where everybody got the time to relax and get some food.

Afternoon:

Lunch break ends and we all return to the same room where the group exercises where held. Then some people are called to another room (on this stage you'll clearly know if you continue to the final stage, the interview).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a cabin crew?   Answer Question
    • What type of contribution can you give to easyJet as an employee?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever encountered a situation where you have to quickly change your priorities? If so, how did you solve that problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England).

Interview

Having an assessment at 8.30am London Gatwick. The day was really enjoyable, they made you feel relax through out the assessment day. 3 grops exercise and if you are successful you will have 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.