easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 29 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at easyJet

HardAverageEasy
Found 171 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

easyJet
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet

Interview

Applied online, invited to assessment day everyone was friendly and helpful. 3 rounds of selection process. Plenty of breaks through out the day. Interviewers were supportive and understanding that i was nervous but it really felt like a pleasant chat and not an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for EZY?
    Answer Question
easyJet
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet

Interview

I applied for the cabin crew position in Manchester airpot. The hiring process contained sending your cv and 2 test.(behavioural and situational) I’m proud to say I got through to the assessment day. This took approximately a month. On the assessment day there was two team task to do and an interview. In the first team task you were given several scenarios and you had to discuss as a group on how you would deal with them. The next task was to revamp a magazine.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Manchester, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Overall experience took around 1 month from applying to having my interview. Assessment day was online (teams) due to COVID-19. The assessment day began with 2 group activities, followed by a 1-2-1 interview with a different assessor. Group activities were to solve any arising issues/events that may happen onboard & to revamp a magazine. Assessors were very friendly and made you feel at ease.

Interview Questions
easyJet
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at easyJet (Manchester, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Online test including a personality test and decision making followed by groupe excersise and video interview. I found the group excersise tough as it was all done via a video call using Microsoft teams. We had to stop 10/15mins into the process to allow a late comer and people where talking over each other. I found this part very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
easyJet
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet

Interview

Clear questions relevant to the role, previous experience relevant to role, why interested in the company. Quick communication, task for interview required. 2 stages required. Gave useful feedback after interview for the future.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, how to ensure consistent branding on social
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Process itself was good, quite responsive so the turn around time was fast. Recruiter was polite and explain the process in detail but had to wait for week or so for availability. Positive experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked fundamental solution design questions.
easyJet
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR a few weeks later informing me I was selected for an interview. The interview was with a Director, who asked a mix of behavioral questions with some typical consultancy questions which required some math.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to buy easyjet, ryanair and wizzair stocks, how would you divide your investment and why? Why did a certain plane ticket price dropped?
Application

Interview

1 stage straight forward phone screen, followed by a face to face at their head office up in Luton airport in the hanger. Not the hardest interview I have ever attended. Not sure how it will be now with COVID-19

Interview Questions
easyJet
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Really friendly interviewers. Questions mainly competency and behavioural based, why easyJet, why job, team work, strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about the company; strengths, opportunities, main costs and competitors.

Interview Questions
easyJet
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet

Interview

Applied online, was invited to a assessment day which consists of a Maths test, role play and one to one with lunch in between maths test was first and then you waited whilst they checked your test if you were successful you went on to the next stage

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 171 Interviews

Popular Careers with easyJet Job Seekers