easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep 2018

2.9

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Berlin, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at easyJet (West Berlin, NJ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The whole assessment day was so much fun!
    I applied for the job as a cabin crew member in Berlin. First you need to make an online assessment with some tasks where you will quickly notice that they test you for customer satisfaction and your intelligence.
    After passing you get an invitation to the assessment center. Mine was in Berlin City west in the holiday inn. Arrived unluckily 20 minutes later but they said "don't worry, everything is fine, just queue up" as there were many applicants. So don't mind if you are not on time. In the end this didn't affect my application, they are really friendly (which doesn't mean you should come late notoriously! )

We were 6 applicants at the table and made 3 group tasks. First was matching clues to names, was called "lost luggage"

Then you had some scenarios like the 6th birthday, a new coffee brand should be announced or a person in the wheelchair and you were pleased to decide whether to handle these things in takeoff, mid flight or approach.
    Last task was to create an in flight magazine regarding budget points and a maximum of pages.

All tasks had one in common: they test your team work skills really carefully.
    So my advice: don't be bossy, all who had such a behavior went home after the lunch break.. Interact with the others, speak to them, do NOT ignore anyone on the table and have an eye on the given time.
    The assessors will see every action you do!

After the first group task we had a company presentation by on of the cabin managers (there are only cabin managers in fact, they don't have extra personnel for gaining new stuff and so on. Just "normal" cabin managers do that. Which is really good in the end.)
    After all group tasks a lot of people were sent home, I guess 25/60 or more.
    All the others get an Interview and before that they give you a deep presentation about salary, annual leave, roster, training courses etc (felt like the contract would be on the table in front of you)
    Well and then you have the interview.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was previously employed by Monarch airlines up until being made redundant when the airline went into administration. Naturally I applied to the airline next door for the role I was previously doing and had a formal chat.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2015.

Interview

As I did not live in England, I was flown in for an interview. After a short tour through the office, the three of us went into a small meeting room for the interview. After 30 minutes it was done and I could get on my flight back. HR called me the next working day with the good news!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were tasked with a repetitive job and how did you deal with that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in January 2011.

Interview

Initially I received invitation to finish online numerical and verbal SHL tests which then led on to a face to face interview with a line manager and HR. The process took a few weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in July 2016.

Interview

1 hour interview with the hiring manager and HR. The email from HR required candidates to arrive 15 minutes earlier to have passport check which did not happen. Regarding the interview - Did not enjoy the conversation as I found one of the interviewers is disrespectful and aggressive.

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet
      why should we hire you
      Examples of dealing with a difficult team member   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England).

Interview

HR are pretty poor. Not the slickest process. I had two interviews, one by my peers, and second by my line managers, Both interviews werent very technically challenging. More career history and experience. Both interviews were very laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Bristol, England) in November 2016.

Interview

After I send my online application, I received 2 days later the invite for the online assessment. The online assessment is made out of 3 parts two are about customer service and the third is about answering questions. Five minutes after the online assessment I received an email that I passed. Then I waited 3 weeks for an email invitation for the assessment day.
    The assessment day was another 3 weeks later.
    The assessment day was so much fun. The day starts at 8:30 am. The first half of the day is group tasks and presentation after that they send home some people. If you get through there is another presentation and after your interview.
    Two days after the assessment day I got the email that I passed and now I wait for a start day.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The day was really enjoyable, they made you feel relax through out the assessment day. 3 grops exercise and if you are successful you will have 2:1 interview. I was emailed 4 days later with a offer.

Anonymous Employee in Axbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Axbridge, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The day started at 8.30am although we where asked to arrive 10 minutes early. I arrived at 8am and joined the queue. Everybody was really friendly so I began chatting to another girl in the line. Around 9am we where asked to go into another room so they could take our height. After that was done we where given a number and asked to wait. Around 10am we went into another room and sat around some tables with roughly 6 people per table and an assessor. We listened to a presentation about Easyjet and then began group activities.
    The first activity was a fun ice breaker. We had to make a ski slope out of paper. The assessor was taking notes whenever one of us spoke.
    The second activity was about the customer journey through out an airport and why each stage was important and what happens.
    Then we went for a 20 minute break.
    After that was the third activity. We had to read about three options for a budget airline and how it would benefit it. This activity was done in silence. Once we chose our option we had to discuss it with our group.

After that was done we had a lunch break for 40 minutes.

We where then called back into the room and they read out some names. Those people went into another room and were told they were unsuccessful.

The rest of us got given a time for our interview. Some of us has an hour, others had 3 hours to wait.

I had my interview and went home.

I found out I got the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Easyjet?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you've had to persuade a customer to see a particular point of view.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The whole assessment day was very professional. Most of the recruitment team staff were very friendly and approachable. Others not so much. Very informative plenty of opportunities to ask questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you have dealt with an unhappy customer and how did you deal with the situation   1 Answer
    • Why cabin crew, and why easyJet   Answer Question

I have yet to hear back from them. It can take up to 10 days, but they have reassured me they will let me know either way the outcome.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.