easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.9

1. Featured Interview

New Hire Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Open and honest, a two way process. They made sure I had all I needed to prepare. Very warm welcome and introduction to the style of interview. They gave me feedback in good time and kept in touch during my notice period.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about easyJet   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Berlin, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at easyJet (West Berlin, NJ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The whole assessment day was so much fun!
    I applied for the job as a cabin crew member in Berlin. First you need to make an online assessment with some tasks where you will quickly notice that they test you for customer satisfaction and your intelligence.
    After passing you get an invitation to the assessment center. Mine was in Berlin City west in the holiday inn. Arrived unluckily 20 minutes later but they said "don't worry, everything is fine, just queue up" as there were many applicants. So don't mind if you are not on time. In the end this didn't affect my application, they are really friendly (which doesn't mean you should come late notoriously! )

We were 6 applicants at the table and made 3 group tasks. First was matching clues to names, was called "lost luggage"

Then you had some scenarios like the 6th birthday, a new coffee brand should be announced or a person in the wheelchair and you were pleased to decide whether to handle these things in takeoff, mid flight or approach.
    Last task was to create an in flight magazine regarding budget points and a maximum of pages.

All tasks had one in common: they test your team work skills really carefully.
    So my advice: don't be bossy, all who had such a behavior went home after the lunch break.. Interact with the others, speak to them, do NOT ignore anyone on the table and have an eye on the given time.
    The assessors will see every action you do!

After the first group task we had a company presentation by on of the cabin managers (there are only cabin managers in fact, they don't have extra personnel for gaining new stuff and so on. Just "normal" cabin managers do that. Which is really good in the end.)
    After all group tasks a lot of people were sent home, I guess 25/60 or more.
    All the others get an Interview and before that they give you a deep presentation about salary, annual leave, roster, training courses etc (felt like the contract would be on the table in front of you)
    Well and then you have the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet?   1 Answer
    • Why cabin crew?   1 Answer
    • When did you receive bad customer service   Answer Question
    • Tell me situation were you had to persuade a customer   Answer Question
    • What do you think matters when representing easyjet as a company   Answer Question
    • What do you think will be typical tasks of a cabin crew member   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had to complete tasks in a row under time pressure   Answer Question
    • Tell me a situation where you faced an unfriendly customer   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you bring with you for this job?   Answer Question

Graduate Commercial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Really friendly interviewers. Questions mainly competency and behavioural based, why easyJet, why job, team work, strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about the company; strengths, opportunities, main costs and competitors.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet.

Interview

Applied online, was invited to a assessment day which consists of a Maths test, role play and one to one with lunch in between maths test was first and then you waited whilst they checked your test if you were successful you went on to the next stage

Commercial and Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2019.

Interview

The process leading to the interview was very good. The interview itself was very professional. But I didn’t get any response for 3 weeks. I had to send 2 chasers before finally getting a response that it was not successful

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in September 2019.

Interview

On the assessment day (Luton, for Stansted base), arrived around 8.30amish, signed in and waited with the cafeteria with the other applicants. I think there were about 40ish there. After 9am, we were escorted upstairs and checked passports (and other documents: One person was sent away straight away as she had not brought the right documents after flying in from Belgium just for the day!), measured height and checked we were able to fit in the seats and buckle up. We were then split into groups in another room to do role play and group activities. This just tested our participation in group environments, so be engaging, LISTEN, and respond accordingly. May get moved around tables to see how you are with others.

Lunch followed, and then brought back up to the room. I read before you get split into 2 groups, the first group names are called out and escorted out (these people will be sent home). However, they mixed it up this time, and said they were doing 4 groups, the first names were called and escorted out, and we were asked to move closer to the front, and told we were continuing on (we then realised they had tricked us, cheeky lot!)

They went through details such as sample shift patterns, pay etc. We were given times for 121 interviews (three waves in total) and returned to the cafeteria to be called at our allotted time.

This part feels so more comfortable than any other interview, it felt like a conversation with a [albeit new] friend.

We were told it would be up to 2 weeks to hear a response. Many of us received an email the next day to say we were offered a place on the holding pool. The next month (later October) received a phone call to confirm FTC at Stansted base, starting training February 2020, finishing October 2020.

Interview Questions

• (not word for word but similarly written)
      Why do you want to work with easyJet?
      What are our company values?
      What is the most important value?   Answer Question

Strategy Manager Interview

Interview

Cancelled the interview twice without prior notice. No explanation or apology was given. Very rude and unprofessional behaviour, which is definitely not in line with the published company values.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was handled very professionally, they understood exactly what the role is about and what to expect from somebody in this role. Spot on questions and exercises. The first interview went over the phone, second with line manager and EA and the last one with the project director and HR.

Interview Questions

• Do an exercise that simulates closely what you would be doing in your everyday job.   1 Answer

Airline Pilot Interview

Interview

Competency based interview with questions about the company and it’s values. Interview was 1on 1 with an observer in the background and split into 2 parts - about easyJet and then about myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about easyJet’s core values and which do you align with most yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Manchester, England).

Interview

An assessment day which started with taking your passport, CV and details ETC. Then measure your height. Your then undertake a few team building activities in groups while being watched by somebody taking notes on you. Then you have lunch, and then they half the group, half have been unsuccessful and the other half go through to the interview. The interview is 1 on 1 and fairly relaxed, typical interview questions are asked and a few scenarios. Received an email the next day to say i’d Been successful

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you’ve gone above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview started at 8.30. Firstly they checked my documents, than measuring test, group exercises, presentation about cabin crew life and face to face interview. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful but it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.