easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jan 2018

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet.

Interview

Assessment day team building and interviews started off with team building things then had a break, more team stuff lunch then interviews the process can be terminated at lunch if you are not suitable

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England).

Interview

Interview was at 8.30am at gatwick easyjet centre. First comes the registration and they check your height. They took us into a big room and made an introdution of the company and its values and after we did the first group exercise that consist about find the lost luggugage of some pax. After it they gave us more information about the company and then two more group exercise, first one we were given some pax information and we had to disscus about when to serve them and how, and the other was about to create a magazine for the plane.
    Lunch break and after they sent people home. Then they explained conditions of the contract, salary, benefits, all you need to know and finally 2 to 1 interview.
    Don´t worry, try to enjoy the day as much as you can, be yourself, interact with your collagues! The staff was really kind and helpful!

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet?

When did you deliver a great customer service? how?

A time when you have a problem in your job, how did you solve it? Were you congratulated by your boss?

What can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England).

Interview

I've applied online, after i completed the online tests I've received an email with an invitation for the assessment day.
    The interview started at 8.30 am, make sure you get there earlier!
    First we handed the cv and copy of the passport then we had the height measured.

The assessment consisted of 3 group exercises and if you're successful, the 2:1 interview.
    All group exercises were very straight forward, there's 2 assessors at every table, taking notes and watching how you interact with the group.
    Make sure you are involved in the conversation, keep a positive body language, smile and don't talk over someone.
    They'll move you around the classroom at diff tables, so you interact with different ppl at every exercise.
    After lunch break, they'll send people home. If you hear your name, they'll escort you out and the assessment ended for you.
    Next and final step, 2:1 interview. I know it's easy to say, hard to do, but try to relax and prepare your answers.
    The assessors are wonderful ppl, very relaxed and eager to answer any Q you have.
    Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet?
      Customer service examples (difficult passenger, complain about a product, time management)   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Berlin (Germany)) in December 2017.

Interview

First you have 3 group works: just think fast and check the time. They make a short presentation of the company. In the afternoon half of the candidates are sent home. The others go for 1 to 1 interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Check-in 8.30am - Arrive earlier!
    1st group exercise 5-6 per table
    Than company presentation, history and values. learn about the company, at this point they make question like who's the CEO, the first commercial destination...
    Then group change and 2 more group exercise ---
    30 min pause to deliberate and then the half of the candidates has to say goodbye.
    Final interview for the rest of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• why cabin crew? 3 things about easyjet, 3 destinations, Tell me when you had to change the normal procedure and how you handle it. About a great customer service, about a stressful situation. what you can bring to the company?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew LGW Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed day. They made me feel very welcome. I applied online first and done an online assessment. I was then offered an assessment day. At the assessment day I first had to do a reach test and then after that there were 3 group tasks we had to do. They were quite easy. Each table had to Cabin Crew members watching us and assessing us. After that half were sent home and the other half stayed for a 2 to 1 interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, passed both online assessments. Waited for and assement days to become available. I went on the 4 th October.
    Arrived at Gatwick checked myself in and was taken throw to the waiting room as the room got more full, I was talking to some of the girls there. When I realised that 95% of the people there was from monarch and already had a bond and knew everyone. We then got called to check out documents and hight test. Once everyone had don't this we was taken to a room shown a presentation about easy jet. After that we had to do some group activities the first was fine then I got moved to another table where the other 5 people was from monarch they totally dismissed my ideas. I felt very ignored. Unfortunately I got sent home at lunch time.
    I felt I didn't have any chance from the start with all the monarch crew there. Yes I feel sorry for them loosing there jobs, but thought that they should have had there own assement day to give us a chance of getting our foot in the door.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The day stated it would start at 8:30am but most had arrived around 8am. You had to sign in and then go to the canteen. When I arrived I noticed everyone was already chatting and in high spirits, it turns out most of them were from monarch. They called us in groups to get our paperwork looked at and then to get our heights taken down. As it was a big group this took about an hour or so. We were then taken into a room where we were shown a short presentation and we could ask questions and demonstrate information that we knew (you don’t have to, no one took any notes down to say who did speak up) and then we were told what group activities we would do. We had 3 groups activities and we were moved around the tables. You’ve just got to speak clearly, don’t talk over people and make your suggestions heard but don’t make it forceful. We then split for lunch whilst they decided who would come back to do the interviews. After lunch we went back into the same room and we were told we would be split into 3 groups, one group then left and the rest of us stayed and found out we had an interview. A lot of people from monarch didn’t make it, I think it was due to them sticking together and not talking to anyone else, because that shows they wouldn’t integrate well if they got the job. We then were given an interview time and waited downstairs with a form to complete whilst we waited. Overall it was a fantastic day, the assessors are lovely and so encouraging and friendly! Such a warm and welcoming assessment day compared to some other companies!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at easyJet in October 2017.

Interview

Easyjet assessment day is much more relaxed and easy going than other airlines I had applied for.
    My number one advise is to be yourself and smile, include everyone and socialise.
    Think of answers to questions for the interview before you go, you will feel more gathered this way with examples in mind.
    The assessment day consists of 3 group tasks then lunch if you make the afternoon you'll get an interview 2-1 and the interviewers make you feel really relaxed and explain everything to you before starting. I was finished in 15 mins when it was meant to take 30. It's not about talking for ages rambling on, it's better to say less with lots of information stay on the question they're asking you and don't change it to what you want it to be.
    If you don't perform to a high enough level you will be sent home.
    Don't give up!
    Good luck :)

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to the open day at October 18th, in Oporto.

They asked us to be at the hotel at 8.30. After handing out paperwork to the recruiters and measuring us they sent us to a room to start the presentations and the group exercises. The first exercise was to match photos with names and destinations. Once we started to discuss, some guys stood up to match the pictures and once I realize they were doing the exercise literally on top of me , which wasn’t very pleasant.... second and third exercise was suppose to discusse some things about passengers. Every time I started to speak the guy next to me started speaking, don’t letting me to finish . This happened over and over again and the rest of the table realized about that. When I asked the guy a question he just ignored me. Nevertheless to say the recruiters were with us and saw everything. In the end I got sent home and the guy stood for the interview. Rubish!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.