easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 10 Feb 2017

Cabin Crew/Milan MPX Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet in February 2017.

Interview

The day was very funny. We made three group exercises where you have to demonstrate you know how to cooperate with your team and then the 2:1 interview. You must smile and be kind and polite with everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The whole assessment day was very professional. Most of the recruitment team staff were very friendly and approachable. Others not so much. Very informative plenty of opportunities to ask questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you have dealt with an unhappy customer and how did you deal with the situation   1 Answer
    • Why cabin crew, and why easyJet   Answer Question

I have yet to hear back from them. It can take up to 10 days, but they have reassured me they will let me know either way the outcome.

Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England).

Interview

Having an assessment at 8.30am London Gatwick. The day was really enjoyable, they made you feel relax through out the assessment day. 3 grops exercise and if you are successful you will have 2:1 interview.

Cabin Crew Permanent LGW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The Ad started at 8:30 and during the morning we had 3 group activities and airline presentation.
    After lunch break we where divided into two group. Almost half of us where sent home and the successful ones got through the second part which
     consisted on a face to face interview. After 3 days I received an e-Mail informing that I was successful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Bristol, England) in November 2016.

Interview

After I send my online application, I received 2 days later the invite for the online assessment. The online assessment is made out of 3 parts two are about customer service and the third is about answering questions. Five minutes after the online assessment I received an email that I passed. Then I waited 3 weeks for an email invitation for the assessment day.
    The assessment day was another 3 weeks later.
    The assessment day was so much fun. The day starts at 8:30 am. The first half of the day is group tasks and presentation after that they send home some people. If you get through there is another presentation and after your interview.
    Two days after the assessment day I got the email that I passed and now I wait for a start day.

Anonymous Employee in Axbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Axbridge, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The day started at 8.30am although we where asked to arrive 10 minutes early. I arrived at 8am and joined the queue. Everybody was really friendly so I began chatting to another girl in the line. Around 9am we where asked to go into another room so they could take our height. After that was done we where given a number and asked to wait. Around 10am we went into another room and sat around some tables with roughly 6 people per table and an assessor. We listened to a presentation about Easyjet and then began group activities.
    The first activity was a fun ice breaker. We had to make a ski slope out of paper. The assessor was taking notes whenever one of us spoke.
    The second activity was about the customer journey through out an airport and why each stage was important and what happens.
    Then we went for a 20 minute break.
    After that was the third activity. We had to read about three options for a budget airline and how it would benefit it. This activity was done in silence. Once we chose our option we had to discuss it with our group.

After that was done we had a lunch break for 40 minutes.

We where then called back into the room and they read out some names. Those people went into another room and were told they were unsuccessful.

The rest of us got given a time for our interview. Some of us has an hour, others had 3 hours to wait.

I had my interview and went home.

I found out I got the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Easyjet?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you've had to persuade a customer to see a particular point of view.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew (Luton) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I found that the day was super relaxed (especially in comparison to other airlines). I arrived an hour early due to the limited parking situation but most people didn't actually arrive until 8:30am. I think you are being watched from the moment you go in, to see if you are happy to interact with everyone, how welcoming you are to people arriving. First of all you get called table by table to give in all of your documents and then this is followed by going to get your height checked in the same group (there is no reach test). You have another half an hour or so to wait until you are called up for an easyJet presentation which talks about the history of the company (take notes as you will be asked about this if you are successful for interview). The day consists of three group activities and then you are given another hour to wait to hear if you have been successful, luckily I was! We were all called back into the presentation room in which they will then call out the people that need to go home. Successful applicants are then given another presentation about salaries and holiday etc. Before your interview you are asked to complete a form about - how many sick days you've had, if you have holiday booked, if you can confirm to cover up any tattoos. Most interviews were 1:1 with some being 2:1.

Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I got an appointment for my assessment day around 5 days after my application.

The day it started at 8:30am, on arrival we all waitind in the cafe at the easy academy in Luton. There was around 30 people.
    We were taken to have our hight checked and then up to the main assessment room.
    They gave us a presentation about EasyJet, the planes used, routes, and a bit of history.

We then started our first group task (in teams of 5/6) where we had to make a ski slope from a few materials.(There is an assessor on each table making notes about you) please remember that the reason for the task is actually to see how you work in a team, just be yourself and make suggestions and share your ideas. At the same time don't be talking over people as they don't want to see you overpowering others.

They then mixed the teams up.
    We then got our next task, this was to read a card with different stages a costumer goes through when flying (e.g. Checkin, boarding, flight, disembarking).
    You are asked to discuss as a team how easyjet can influence a customers satisfaction in each stage (e.g. By always smiling, be polite, being informative, going the extra mile for the customer)

We was then told to take a break at 11am and be back in the cafe 12pm. REMEMBER THAT TIME MANAGEMENT IS KEY TO WORKING AS CABIN CREW. So when they say be ready for 12 be there at 11:50. Don't think I'm in the building at 12 but I'll nip toilet. They will note if you are late from break and you will likely be unsuccessful.

They then took us to the assessment room again.
    She told us she would be calling out some names and if your name is called you must follow the other assessor to another room (around 12 - 15 names). Once the people who's names were called had left, she told us that these people had been unsuccessful and had been sent home.

She then congratulated us for getting this far and we all sighed with relief!
    We was then showed a short slide show on the benifits and pay. These are actually really good. They told us that we don't pay for the training and if we have to take the training course in Gatwick then they will put you up in a hotel. The training will be three weeks and the benifits start from the day you start training.

We was then given our interview time either 13:45, 14:30 or 15:15. Once you've had your interview you can go home.

Mine was at 14:30. I had two interviewers.
    They stared by aking me my career history and explained how they conduct the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The day was really enjoyable, they made you feel relax through out the assessment day. 3 grops exercise and if you are successful you will have 2:1 interview. I was emailed 4 days later with a offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview for LGW Cabin Crew. First a copy of our passports and CV were taken then our height was recorded, we was then taken upstairs where we went straight into our first group activity of building a ski slope with basic materials we then had a brief presentation where you had to answer questions on the companies history. After that was the second group activity where we had to stand up and discuss one of EJ values we then went straight into the third team activity where we had to choose the right option to suit a budget airline. We took a break and went into one on one interviews if you was successful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.