easyJet Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 3 May 2017

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an assesment day at The Easy Jet Academy in Luton.

The AD started at 8.30am, there was around 30 people on the day. First they check your documents and measure your height, then a presentation about the company and you can ask questions.

We then did 3 different group activities which involved problem solving and a mini presentation, an assessor is sat with your group the whole time. It was really fun and very relaxed!

After lunch we were then split into groups and one group was successful and the others went home. We had another presentation about Easy Jet where they talked about salary/rosters etc and you can ask questions. Then we were given an interview time and waited around for an interview.

It was a very organised day unlike some other airline AD's. A few days later I got an email and was successful!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Easy Jet?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for easyJet

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in January 2017.

Interview

A day at a hotel in Brighon,three team working roles in the morning, each table of six candidates.During the exercises two of the six maybe changed around, this appears to be assessed by the observers , as the two may not be fitting in to their group.Very mixed group of candidates ages,and nationalities and numerous backgrounds.A one to one interview in the afternoon after the lunch time cull,it is a very interesting day.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions tell us three things about EasyJet,tell us where you have worked as a team and achieved your goal as a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in January 2017.

Interview

My assessment day and interview were held on the 28th of February 2017.

Morning:

Easy sign in process followed by a waiting period on the cafeteria in order to gather all the applicants. Shortly easyJet staff arrived and gave us a warm welcome to all. Everyone's CVs, Passport copies, height and weight were taken so that we could then proceed to the next stage.

In the next stage, we went to a room where a brief presentation about easyJet was given to all followed by group exercises. There were three in total where the interviewers were carefully taking notes on every aspect about every candidate.

Lunch:

After the group exercises there was a lunch break where everybody got the time to relax and get some food.

Afternoon:

Lunch break ends and we all return to the same room where the group exercises where held. Then some people are called to another room (on this stage you'll clearly know if you continue to the final stage, the interview).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a cabin crew?   Answer Question
    • What type of contribution can you give to easyJet as an employee?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever encountered a situation where you have to quickly change your priorities? If so, how did you solve that problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England).

Interview

Having an assessment at 8.30am London Gatwick. The day was really enjoyable, they made you feel relax through out the assessment day. 3 grops exercise and if you are successful you will have 2:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I got an appointment for my assessment day around 5 days after my application.

The day it started at 8:30am, on arrival we all waitind in the cafe at the easy academy in Luton. There was around 30 people.
    We were taken to have our hight checked and then up to the main assessment room.
    They gave us a presentation about EasyJet, the planes used, routes, and a bit of history.

We then started our first group task (in teams of 5/6) where we had to make a ski slope from a few materials.(There is an assessor on each table making notes about you) please remember that the reason for the task is actually to see how you work in a team, just be yourself and make suggestions and share your ideas. At the same time don't be talking over people as they don't want to see you overpowering others.

They then mixed the teams up.
    We then got our next task, this was to read a card with different stages a costumer goes through when flying (e.g. Checkin, boarding, flight, disembarking).
    You are asked to discuss as a team how easyjet can influence a customers satisfaction in each stage (e.g. By always smiling, be polite, being informative, going the extra mile for the customer)

We was then told to take a break at 11am and be back in the cafe 12pm. REMEMBER THAT TIME MANAGEMENT IS KEY TO WORKING AS CABIN CREW. So when they say be ready for 12 be there at 11:50. Don't think I'm in the building at 12 but I'll nip toilet. They will note if you are late from break and you will likely be unsuccessful.

They then took us to the assessment room again.
    She told us she would be calling out some names and if your name is called you must follow the other assessor to another room (around 12 - 15 names). Once the people who's names were called had left, she told us that these people had been unsuccessful and had been sent home.

She then congratulated us for getting this far and we all sighed with relief!
    We was then showed a short slide show on the benifits and pay. These are actually really good. They told us that we don't pay for the training and if we have to take the training course in Gatwick then they will put you up in a hotel. The training will be three weeks and the benifits start from the day you start training.

We was then given our interview time either 13:45, 14:30 or 15:15. Once you've had your interview you can go home.

Mine was at 14:30. I had two interviewers.
    They stared by aking me my career history and explained how they conduct the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Very fun, very different atmosphere to AD's at british airways. Was a bit tricky finding the academy in Gatwick from the train station. First of all you go into a canteen, sign in, get measured ect and some people went home for being too small. then go upstairs and split into groups, have to do group tasks with assessor sat at your table. then after lunch get sent home or stay for interview. My interview was 1:1 because of the amount of applicants. The staff was so lovely and friendly and helpful all day! heard back in 4 days!

Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was great, with even greater interviewers. They were absolutely awesome, I really had a good time chatting with them at the personal part in the interview. They were so chilled I could express my skills and myself. It feels intense as it takes some hours the whole process, but it is a great opportunity and if you work for it, you can get it.

Interview Questions

• Group exercises:

1. Customer charter (one point each candidate of the table and talk about it to the group). (Recruiters will take your notes-piece of paper paper so keep it clean!)
      2. Steps at the flying experience (boarding, etc). (All the candidates talk).
      3. Build ski slope (!) Can be tricky.
      4. Airline: Choose an investment option on your own (a, b or c) and then 2 more questions. Prepare your answers and talk to colleagues.

Personal interview: Aprox 30-45 minutes of questions about your CV (previous job, why are you changing your Company), motivations, knowledge of easyJet ("Tell us 3 things you know". Tip: Be original!!), and finally, talk about situations that can happen on board ("what if...", "Tell me a time...").   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Assessment day wasn't as stressful as I initially thought. It started with company intro, then followed with 4 group exercises. You will be seated in a group of four plus two recruiters watching you and making notes. If you passed that stage successfully you are then invited to the interview with two recruiters. I was interviewed for around 15-20 minutes and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• when you exceeded customers expectations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to the assessment day in Luton. We waited in a cafeteria until the recruitment members came. They collected our cv and directed us to a room with big tables so we were divided into teams. They talked about the company and the day of a cabin crew and asked questions. then, each recruiter came to a table and started challenges to see how we would work as a team and how we thought. we went to the cafeteria again and they called some names, mine included, and took us to another room. There, they said we hadnt pass the group interview and encouraged us to try again in six months. They were quite friendly and although i dont know why i didnt pass, i'm definitely trying again.

Interview Questions

• there were 3 group exercises that i remember. first, they gave us papers, some sort of glue; a tissue and a ruler and asked us to make a skiing ramp, we had to built it with a curve and a break point and use a ping pong ball to check the resistance, the ball also had to sto at the end. 2 exercise was they gave us several ideas to improve the airline, with its pros and cons and with the information given, we would have to answer questions, these were basically asking what was the best idea. the last exercise was each person of the group received a aper with one of the 5 promises of easyjet and we had to explain why that was the most important one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in December 2014.

Interview

I have apply by easyjet career website, it was a really fast process I think I took about a week when they send me a email about doing some test in their website.

It was easy to do with some questions about some problem you could have in a normal flight.

Then I got other email about the assessment day in gatwick airport

When I went to assessment there was around 25 people in there ! The first hours was a introduce the company and then 2 hours working as a team, making a tuner with paper and discussing some important point about the company.

Then you have a lunch break and after the break you will now if you will stay for the interview or you may go home early.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.