easyJet Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Cabin Crew (Full Time)

easyJet Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct 2017

2.9

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at easyJet in October 2017.

Interview

Easyjet assessment day is much more relaxed and easy going than other airlines I had applied for.
My number one advise is to be yourself and smile, include everyone and socialise.
Think of answers to questions for the interview before you go, you will feel more gathered this way with examples in mind.
The assessment day consists of 3 group tasks then lunch if you make the afternoon you'll get an interview 2-1 and the interviewers make you feel really relaxed and explain everything to you before starting. I was finished in 15 mins when it was meant to take 30. It's not about talking for ages rambling on, it's better to say less with lots of information stay on the question they're asking you and don't change it to what you want it to be.
If you don't perform to a high enough level you will be sent home.
Don't give up!
Good luck :)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for easyJet

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Very efficient, fun and organised Assessment Day held by EasyJet! The day started off with the necessary height measurements and a very fun and interactive presentation about easyJet. This helped to put all our nerves to ease, and this left us with a very positive and fun impression of the company. After the first presentation was completed, the first of three group exercises commenced. The exercises are designed to be fun and interactive so you could get involved. My advice, try to include everyone as much as possible, especially those who were quiet, don’t take over and manage the time! After the first exercise, we were given another fun and interactive presentation on the history of the company. They did ask us questions on this, but don’t worry, they didn’t pick anyone out!
    After the group exercises, we were then given time to have lunch before they would announce who would be staying for the interviews and who would be going home. The names they didn’t call out were the ones who were successful in the group tests and would have interviews to look forward to. We were then given times of when we’d be having our interviews, a questionnaire to fill out and a presentation on staff benefits and the steps after the assessment.
    My advice for the interview, don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, know your stuff on the company, prepare real examples of times you’ve demonstrated certain competencies expected of easyJet cabin crew, and most importantly, sell yourself!
    I received an email 9 days later stating I was successful!

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an assesment day at The Easy Jet Academy in Luton.

The AD started at 8.30am, there was around 30 people on the day. First they check your documents and measure your height, then a presentation about the company and you can ask questions.

We then did 3 different group activities which involved problem solving and a mini presentation, an assessor is sat with your group the whole time. It was really fun and very relaxed!

After lunch we were then split into groups and one group was successful and the others went home. We had another presentation about Easy Jet where they talked about salary/rosters etc and you can ask questions. Then we were given an interview time and waited around for an interview.

It was a very organised day unlike some other airline AD's. A few days later I got an email and was successful!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Easy Jet?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Brighton, England) in January 2017.

Interview

A day at a hotel in Brighon,three team working roles in the morning, each table of six candidates.During the exercises two of the six maybe changed around, this appears to be assessed by the observers , as the two may not be fitting in to their group.Very mixed group of candidates ages,and nationalities and numerous backgrounds.A one to one interview in the afternoon after the lunch time cull,it is a very interesting day.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions tell us three things about EasyJet,tell us where you have worked as a team and achieved your goal as a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in January 2017.

Interview

My assessment day and interview were held on the 28th of February 2017.

Morning:

Easy sign in process followed by a waiting period on the cafeteria in order to gather all the applicants. Shortly easyJet staff arrived and gave us a warm welcome to all. Everyone's CVs, Passport copies, height and weight were taken so that we could then proceed to the next stage.

In the next stage, we went to a room where a brief presentation about easyJet was given to all followed by group exercises. There were three in total where the interviewers were carefully taking notes on every aspect about every candidate.

Lunch:

After the group exercises there was a lunch break where everybody got the time to relax and get some food.

Afternoon:

Lunch break ends and we all return to the same room where the group exercises where held. Then some people are called to another room (on this stage you'll clearly know if you continue to the final stage, the interview).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a cabin crew?   Answer Question
    • What type of contribution can you give to easyJet as an employee?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever encountered a situation where you have to quickly change your priorities? If so, how did you solve that problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England).

Interview

Having an assessment at 8.30am London Gatwick. The day was really enjoyable, they made you feel relax through out the assessment day. 3 grops exercise and if you are successful you will have 2:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I got an appointment for my assessment day around 5 days after my application.

The day it started at 8:30am, on arrival we all waitind in the cafe at the easy academy in Luton. There was around 30 people.
    We were taken to have our hight checked and then up to the main assessment room.
    They gave us a presentation about EasyJet, the planes used, routes, and a bit of history.

We then started our first group task (in teams of 5/6) where we had to make a ski slope from a few materials.(There is an assessor on each table making notes about you) please remember that the reason for the task is actually to see how you work in a team, just be yourself and make suggestions and share your ideas. At the same time don't be talking over people as they don't want to see you overpowering others.

They then mixed the teams up.
    We then got our next task, this was to read a card with different stages a costumer goes through when flying (e.g. Checkin, boarding, flight, disembarking).
    You are asked to discuss as a team how easyjet can influence a customers satisfaction in each stage (e.g. By always smiling, be polite, being informative, going the extra mile for the customer)

We was then told to take a break at 11am and be back in the cafe 12pm. REMEMBER THAT TIME MANAGEMENT IS KEY TO WORKING AS CABIN CREW. So when they say be ready for 12 be there at 11:50. Don't think I'm in the building at 12 but I'll nip toilet. They will note if you are late from break and you will likely be unsuccessful.

They then took us to the assessment room again.
    She told us she would be calling out some names and if your name is called you must follow the other assessor to another room (around 12 - 15 names). Once the people who's names were called had left, she told us that these people had been unsuccessful and had been sent home.

She then congratulated us for getting this far and we all sighed with relief!
    We was then showed a short slide show on the benifits and pay. These are actually really good. They told us that we don't pay for the training and if we have to take the training course in Gatwick then they will put you up in a hotel. The training will be three weeks and the benifits start from the day you start training.

We was then given our interview time either 13:45, 14:30 or 15:15. Once you've had your interview you can go home.

Mine was at 14:30. I had two interviewers.
    They stared by aking me my career history and explained how they conduct the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Very fun, very different atmosphere to AD's at british airways. Was a bit tricky finding the academy in Gatwick from the train station. First of all you go into a canteen, sign in, get measured ect and some people went home for being too small. then go upstairs and split into groups, have to do group tasks with assessor sat at your table. then after lunch get sent home or stay for interview. My interview was 1:1 because of the amount of applicants. The staff was so lovely and friendly and helpful all day! heard back in 4 days!

Cabin Crew (Full Time) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was great, with even greater interviewers. They were absolutely awesome, I really had a good time chatting with them at the personal part in the interview. They were so chilled I could express my skills and myself. It feels intense as it takes some hours the whole process, but it is a great opportunity and if you work for it, you can get it.

Interview Questions

• Group exercises:

1. Customer charter (one point each candidate of the table and talk about it to the group). (Recruiters will take your notes-piece of paper paper so keep it clean!)
      2. Steps at the flying experience (boarding, etc). (All the candidates talk).
      3. Build ski slope (!) Can be tricky.
      4. Airline: Choose an investment option on your own (a, b or c) and then 2 more questions. Prepare your answers and talk to colleagues.

Personal interview: Aprox 30-45 minutes of questions about your CV (previous job, why are you changing your Company), motivations, knowledge of easyJet ("Tell us 3 things you know". Tip: Be original!!), and finally, talk about situations that can happen on board ("what if...", "Tell me a time...").   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Assessment day wasn't as stressful as I initially thought. It started with company intro, then followed with 4 group exercises. You will be seated in a group of four plus two recruiters watching you and making notes. If you passed that stage successfully you are then invited to the interview with two recruiters. I was interviewed for around 15-20 minutes and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• when you exceeded customers expectations?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.