easyJet Interview Questions in Luton, East of England, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Interview Questions in Luton, East of England, England

Updated 12 Feb 2019

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sort:

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was previously employed by Monarch airlines up until being made redundant when the airline went into administration. Naturally I applied to the airline next door for the role I was previously doing and had a formal chat.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2015.

Interview

As I did not live in England, I was flown in for an interview. After a short tour through the office, the three of us went into a small meeting room for the interview. After 30 minutes it was done and I could get on my flight back. HR called me the next working day with the good news!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were tasked with a repetitive job and how did you deal with that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in January 2011.

Interview

Initially I received invitation to finish online numerical and verbal SHL tests which then led on to a face to face interview with a line manager and HR. The process took a few weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in July 2016.

Interview

1 hour interview with the hiring manager and HR. The email from HR required candidates to arrive 15 minutes earlier to have passport check which did not happen. Regarding the interview - Did not enjoy the conversation as I found one of the interviewers is disrespectful and aggressive.

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet
      why should we hire you
      Examples of dealing with a difficult team member   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England).

Interview

HR are pretty poor. Not the slickest process. I had two interviews, one by my peers, and second by my line managers, Both interviews werent very technically challenging. More career history and experience. Both interviews were very laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in February 2013.

Interview

from initial inquiries and completing the online application, they were very quick in responding mostly communicating by email. within 1 week i was asked to come to an assessment day. The day itself was very intense with group assessments including discussions about fictional issues so they can assess our communication skills and problem solving to see how we work in a team. After the group assessments the unsuccessful candidates were let go and the successful ones continued to one on one interviews. After successfully completing the assessment day i was contacted about 2 weeks later and told i had got the job. from there on the referencing process was lengthy with the referencing company in constant contact.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in April 2011.

Interview

From what I remember the psychometric testing is quite intuituve and self-explanatory. I'd suggest reviewing your CV/covering letter and tailor it to the department area and business you're applying to - Standard application advice admittedly

Interview Questions

• In the 1-1 personal interview, be prepared to back up your answers with real life examples where you have applied a certain skill. Cliched advice, and I know it used to drive me insane seeing it, but 'just be yourself' is the best advice you can get for the assessment center. Don't be afraid to speak up in the group tasks if you have an opinion/disagree with someone, but conversely, be conscious that you're not being too overbearing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online via the easyJet website, mid April, and soon after had to do two online test, and was invited to to an assessment day (which was on the 13 May 2016, at the EZY HQ in Luton Airport)

The day started by a presentation of EZY and the way the day would be organised.

They put us in groups and had to first build a skiijump; after that we had to work as a team on how to improve the image of a companies, based on what we know, how experience ... Final group exercise was a decision about a fictional airline need to take and the reason why you choose one of the option, and come up up with one common answer.

During the group exercises, the tables where remixed to give everyone a fair chance and rebalance the odds.

Short break after that (45 min); than for those who made it a presentation of the working contract, benefits ... And we were given our interview times.

The interview lasted about 45 min, in my case. started with an informal talk, then a presentation of the way the interview will go.

Some chosen questions were asked, all relating to you as an individual relating to your interaction with other people, in a team, when you achieved something one way or another; all questions are behaviour based.

I answered difficult to the difficulty of the assessment as this was my first one I been to.

It was a great experience enjoyable, fun, but still you need to be prepared, be on your best behaviour, and ready to be challenged and adapte, but most of all, be yourself

HR got back to me by email on the 18 May, and again on the 21st to give me my start date.

See you onboard for all the ones from the 13 May who made it. Sorry for the one who didn't.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 facts about EZY?
      A time when your input made something change in the company you work or worked for? ( Not sure about the wording)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in January 2017.

Interview

morning : they give you a name tag, get your height. After we go upstairs and start 3 different group exercises:
    they are mostly about how you figure out an issue by yourself and in group don't be bossy and listen the others and you will be good.
    midday: after the break they told whether you can stay or not
    Afternoun : job interview

Interview Questions

• have you already have to deal with a unhappy customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The day stated it would start at 8:30am but most had arrived around 8am. You had to sign in and then go to the canteen. When I arrived I noticed everyone was already chatting and in high spirits, it turns out most of them were from monarch. They called us in groups to get our paperwork looked at and then to get our heights taken down. As it was a big group this took about an hour or so. We were then taken into a room where we were shown a short presentation and we could ask questions and demonstrate information that we knew (you don’t have to, no one took any notes down to say who did speak up) and then we were told what group activities we would do. We had 3 groups activities and we were moved around the tables. You’ve just got to speak clearly, don’t talk over people and make your suggestions heard but don’t make it forceful. We then split for lunch whilst they decided who would come back to do the interviews. After lunch we went back into the same room and we were told we would be split into 3 groups, one group then left and the rest of us stayed and found out we had an interview. A lot of people from monarch didn’t make it, I think it was due to them sticking together and not talking to anyone else, because that shows they wouldn’t integrate well if they got the job. We then were given an interview time and waited downstairs with a form to complete whilst we waited. Overall it was a fantastic day, the assessors are lovely and so encouraging and friendly! Such a warm and welcoming assessment day compared to some other companies!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.