easyJet Interview Questions in Luton, South West England, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Interview Questions in Luton, South West England, England

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Starts with an application online, you will be required to do a couple of online exercises which you can practice a couple of times before. Nothing really complicated.

Once you pass this stage, you will be asked to record yourself answering a couple of questions.

Next and final step is the Assessment Center. The environment is really relaxed and you will have to do a couple of group exercises in order to demonstrate different skills, such as leadership, work with peers, industry knowledge... Then you will be given a topic and an amount of time to prepare it. This will be presented to two interviewers which will ask you why you made that decision and challenge it.

Finally, there is a personal interview, which is mostly for them to understand if you are a fit for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Assessment day wasn't as stressful as I initially thought. It started with company intro, then followed with 4 group exercises. You will be seated in a group of four plus two recruiters watching you and making notes. If you passed that stage successfully you are then invited to the interview with two recruiters. I was interviewed for around 15-20 minutes and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• when you exceeded customers expectations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I got an appointment for my assessment day around 5 days after my application.

The day it started at 8:30am, on arrival we all waitind in the cafe at the easy academy in Luton. There was around 30 people.
    We were taken to have our hight checked and then up to the main assessment room.
    They gave us a presentation about EasyJet, the planes used, routes, and a bit of history.

We then started our first group task (in teams of 5/6) where we had to make a ski slope from a few materials.(There is an assessor on each table making notes about you) please remember that the reason for the task is actually to see how you work in a team, just be yourself and make suggestions and share your ideas. At the same time don't be talking over people as they don't want to see you overpowering others.

They then mixed the teams up.
    We then got our next task, this was to read a card with different stages a costumer goes through when flying (e.g. Checkin, boarding, flight, disembarking).
    You are asked to discuss as a team how easyjet can influence a customers satisfaction in each stage (e.g. By always smiling, be polite, being informative, going the extra mile for the customer)

We was then told to take a break at 11am and be back in the cafe 12pm. REMEMBER THAT TIME MANAGEMENT IS KEY TO WORKING AS CABIN CREW. So when they say be ready for 12 be there at 11:50. Don't think I'm in the building at 12 but I'll nip toilet. They will note if you are late from break and you will likely be unsuccessful.

They then took us to the assessment room again.
    She told us she would be calling out some names and if your name is called you must follow the other assessor to another room (around 12 - 15 names). Once the people who's names were called had left, she told us that these people had been unsuccessful and had been sent home.

She then congratulated us for getting this far and we all sighed with relief!
    We was then showed a short slide show on the benifits and pay. These are actually really good. They told us that we don't pay for the training and if we have to take the training course in Gatwick then they will put you up in a hotel. The training will be three weeks and the benifits start from the day you start training.

We was then given our interview time either 13:45, 14:30 or 15:15. Once you've had your interview you can go home.

Mine was at 14:30. I had two interviewers.
    They stared by aking me my career history and explained how they conduct the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, South West England, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an assesment day at The Easy Jet Academy in Luton.

The AD started at 8.30am, there was around 30 people on the day. First they check your documents and measure your height, then a presentation about the company and you can ask questions.

We then did 3 different group activities which involved problem solving and a mini presentation, an assessor is sat with your group the whole time. It was really fun and very relaxed!

After lunch we were then split into groups and one group was successful and the others went home. We had another presentation about Easy Jet where they talked about salary/rosters etc and you can ask questions. Then we were given an interview time and waited around for an interview.

It was a very organised day unlike some other airline AD's. A few days later I got an email and was successful!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Easy Jet?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.