Associate Interview Questions in Edinburgh, Scotland | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for associate

Associate Interview Questions in Edinburgh, Scotland

associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q1: What you did in a team when you have conflicts with others? Q2: Share a piece of experience that you provide customer service for others Q3: What do you know about this programme?

2 Answers

In the first year of this unique 24-month programme, you rotate through various functions at our retail stores. During year two, you focus on leadership roles with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches. ... By offering your observations, you foster positive change in your store and at stores worldwide.

Hi, as an Apple employee, I have collected Apple interview questions, based on my and my colleagues' recent experiences, and provided our insights/answers that got us in Apple. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/apple-job-interview-apple/ (please do not forget to also look at the reviews at the bottom of that page). Thanks and good luck!

Are you okay with embarrasing yourself?

1 Answer

What would you ask a customer while clearing plates/glasses away?

1 Answer

How gas demand will change? (Gas and LNG research position related question)

1 Answer

Do you have any experience in Customer service?

1 Answer

what would you do if a customer wanted an item that wasnt in stock?

1 Answer

A customer wants to try on an item but the queue is very long and they don't want to wait, what do you do?

1 Answer

How do you keep up with current fashion trends?

1 Answer

During the interview, I was asked about my work experience, degree, customer service experience, and questions on fashion (e.g. who's your fashion icon?).

1 Answer

Describe a time you had to overcome a problem at work.

110 of 116 Interview Questions