Graduate Interview Questions in Edinburgh, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate Interview Questions in Edinburgh

graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case: a cash machine is being improved to allow customers withdrawing cash in Euro (not only in British pounds). What will need to be changed/added at the back of the cash machine?

1 Answer

They asked you questions in line with the values of the company.

1 Answer

What are you passionate about?

1 Answer

What did you find challenging in the task

1 Answer

- How do you measure the success of a product launch? - Tell me about your past experience? - Give me an example of a time where you launched a product/feature. - Why do you want to work here? For the design interview I had to show a few pieces of past work and talk about it. I doubt many will have to go through the process I went to since it was a bit unconventional. However, just be yourself, focus on why you'd be a great fit and answer each question to the best of your ability. Practice by asking yourself questions that you'd expect to hear and work on what sounds good or needs improving. Good luck!

1 Answer

In the first team work task they gave us a piece of paper with some routine tasks, what you need to do is to discuss with your group mates about which ones are more urgent, interviewer will be aside and listening. The second task was discuss with your team mates about a new project(including features, strategy of sell it, and how it going to benefit Skyscanner) and then show interviewer your result.

Why Technical?

1 Answer

Are you willing to relocate anywhere inside the U.K?

1 Answer

Are you willing to relocate to anywhere in Britain?

1 Answer

why did you want to work with Amazon?