Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Engineering Interview Questions

5,510

Engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What product division would you like to work in?

6 Answers

Do research beforehand, know your stuff!

Hay Mate, did you get the job? how many people were in the assessment day and how many got selected? any idea??

No I didn't get the job (I think they didn't enjoy my humour). There were 20 people on the assessment day. At least 5 got the job, I left because I was pretty pissed off.

The questions were not very difficult but you really need to have all the concepts crystal-clear and be ready to apply them successfully. One of the questions was "how to count the letters in this string:" "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog";

11 Answers

Write a function that takes the ordinal number of a column in a spreadsheet and returns the label of that column: i.e. 1 -> A 2 -> B, 26 -> Z, 27->AA

7 Answers

You have three doors, behind one there is a prize. You choose door A, after that I ll tell you that behind door B there is no prize, do yuo keep your choice or change it ?

7 Answers

Given the pre-order and in-order traversing result of a binary tree, write a function to rebuild the tree.

5 Answers

Assuming you have a large cube shaped by small cubes together, their number is 1000 How many cubes will be visible?

4 Answers

Find if there are two members of an array that sum to 10 (10 and 0 count, but 10 alone does not).

4 Answers

Given a list of words, right a function to return a list of pairs of palindromes

5 Answers

When you have multiple classes in C++ in a hierarchy, what was the way in which the ctors and dtors are called.

3 Answers

Given two unsorted arrays, one with event start times and one with end times, find out if any two events overlap.

110 of 5,510 Interview Questions