Enterprise sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Enterprise sales Interview Questions

enterprise sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your performance for the last 8 years

2 Answers

You need to have all of the detail around your targets and the attainment for the last 8 years. You need to have the detail behind the deals and any big wins, and then continue through the sales process for those deals - from inception to close. Sales methodology is key

Thank you for sharing your experience, we continually look to learn from candidate feedback. Best of luck!

Q: What do you want to get out of working for us?

1 Answer

Went through my cv IN DETAIL. was trying to gauge my story

1 Answer

One of the interviewers asked me to go through my sales process and how I'd work though my sales cycle from prospect to closing/commercials.

Why I was interested in Truphone

1 Answer

They asked about complex enterprise clients I've worked with. There were many situational questions of how I've dealt with certain situations such as how I've turned around clients that weren't adopting the tool, or how I've grown certain accounts. I was asked about my book of business and was tested on my knowledge of DocuSign via a presentation.

1 Answer

Tell me about your weaknesses. Tell me about conflict you have dealt with at work. Tell me about a time you missed deadlines. All negative archaic questions.

1 Answer

What was I preparing to miss in my current role?

1 Answer

Why do you want to join MongoDB?

1 Answer

Standard questions about sales/business development experience and pedigree.

110 of 177 Interview Questions