everis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Dec 2018

2.5

Sort:

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

First had a preliminary phone screen with recruiter, a phone interview, and in person interview at the office. The in person interview was more like a conversation, and the interviewer seemed like they were trying to gauge the cultural fit, to see if the employee would work well with the current employees

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Two years ago, I had a Skype interview at the end of a workday. I recall this as the worst interview I've ever had. It was a very last minute request. I was as flexible as I could be for the recruiter.

The experience was very uncomfortable, interviewed with two managers for about half an hour together, they asked very structured yet, vague and interrogative-like questions. They didn't tell me much about their own positions or company.

Even though I wasn't meeting them in person, the energy and characteristics portrayed on screen made them both seem extremely tired, fatigued, unhappy and most importantly unenthusiastic.

I didn't want to disrespect them however if I had the choice to end the interview, I would have just ended the Skype call without even saying so. I wanted to turn my computer off half way in the interview and wish them luck in finding some sort of positivity at their current positions.

If I could, I would have asked them if they enjoyed their own jobs, their lack of friendliness and overly exposed expressions of how burdensome the interview was probably for them really deterred me from even wanting to work there. Would rather not go with a company like this and more importantly would never want to work here permanently.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Cold emailed recruiter after a college career fair, had a quick phone screen with HR regarding my interests and experience. This was followed by an in-person interview at one of their client sites with two other entry level consultants and manager. Was asked questions about resume and past experience

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied over a weekend and received an email the following Monday afternoon. We talked on Wednesday, interviewed on Friday and was offered on the next Monday. Seem rather quick. A few things I will suggest internally though. The process was quick and HR responded quickly with questions. I was expecting some difficult technical questions but didn't seem to get any. Overall, good process with minor tweaks.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

The Interview Process include a HR Phone Screen, 2 onsite interviews with a Director and a Executive Director. Each were about 30 minutes each. Then HR followed up about a week later with the news that they wanted to make an offer. We spent about one day going back and forth with salary.

Interview Questions

• Business Process and previous client engagements. Why everis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked for an expected salary. Then they come back with a lower number. We ended up agree to meet in the middle.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening, phone interview, in-person interview with client.

The thing that got me though, was the fact that I'd gone through the whole process (3 separate interviews), put in the time and effort, and they never followed up with me after the final interview. I wasn't necessarily bummed to not get the offer. It was the fact that after all that, there was just zero communication. Made the whole thing feel very impersonal and gave me a poor perception of management. I think that, even if they would have offered me the position, I probably would have declined.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled me for an interview, asked some basic questions. She was very nice.

Skype interview, was asked to describe my experience. Interviewer asked me various questions about things I have done at previous jobs. Interviewer described the project and what my role would be. Very easy-going interviewer, was a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last project you worked on   Answer Question
    • What obstacles did you encounter in your last project? How did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

The company hired me through a local college in my area. There was no background check performed and I was offered the job the same day I interviewed. I was given a presentation about the company and I could barely understand the interviewees because they were spanish. I was interviewed by 2 individuals. I was told that I could travel with the company. This still didn't happen. Later the same day, I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked, company was more concerned in showing the powerpoint presentation   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't know if negotioation could have been offered because i never tried. This was a first professional job for me.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Arlington, VA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a fast and easy process for me.
    I got an email with the position application, later we scheduled a call to discuss my interests.
    They programmed two skype interviews (I was overseas) and the director of the project told me I was hired on the second interview.
    The bad thing was that I had to act and move from PR to VA in less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was I expecting from my future job   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Good overall, waiting for a better opportunity to work with them. The benefits package offered was really significant. Over the average in the market. RH team is very helpfull during the interview process

Interview Questions

• Total years of experience in JAVA.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.