Field sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Field sales Interview Questions

field sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why aren't you interested in the role?

6 Answers

Family commitments, looking to continue in '2nd line' which is traditionally break/fix, not '1st line' which is helpdesk. The two cannot be done together

There is a very high staff turnover according to previous reviews, the Agency will sell this to you as a regular Field Service Engineer role, but I've been on Police interviews under Caution that have been more pleasant. Go with an open mind, if you can do the hours and the commute (as well as travel to customer offices in central London and one or two in Essex), multitask (fix frozen iPhone 6s while stripping down laser printer and answering phone) have good customer facing skills, then this is right up your alley

I wrote a review on here regarding this company and from the sounds of your comments you are a wise person who has made the correct decision. This company will make you feel as though your not as good as your CV shows, in order to push you hard and do long hours. Best decision you made my friend. Good luck for future.

Nothing was difficult pretty straight forward questions were asked. In the interview was told to assemble a valve but that was pretty easy if you use a diagram that is provided.

3 Answers

At the start of the one to one interview I was asked to assemble a valve (within a time limit of a few minutes) based on a technical drawing and a box of components which were presented to me.

3 Answers

When have you dealt with an angry customer?

3 Answers

How to deal with a Customer in their home

2 Answers

Give me an example of when you've been shouted at or told off by a customer or coworker who wasnt happy with your work

2 Answers

Do do you know about optical fiber?

2 Answers

Hours you are willing to work above base line

2 Answers

how would you deal with adifficult customer

2 Answers

How comfortable you feel programming in C++?

110 of 401 Interview Questions