Field service technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Field service technician Interview Questions

field service technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When have you dealt with an angry customer?

3 Answers

Did you ever hear back after your interview? I am still awaiting a response since my face to face and that was nearly 3 weeks ago. All i keep being told is 'we are waiting for the hiring managers response'...

I had the assessment day with Kelly group Virgin Media a few weeks ago and they told me I was successful and gave me a start date so I handed my notice in at my job. Then they pushed back the start date twice before finally I called to ask what was going on and they said all training courses are now cancelled and there are no jobs for any of us

What did they do or say at the assessment day? i have got one on monday the 22nd of may 2017 ? thanks Shaun

How to deal with a Customer in their home

2 Answers

Hours you are willing to work above base line

2 Answers

tell us an interesting fact about yourself.

2 Answers

Very quention such as personal and technical

1 Answer

They asked a few situational questions but also asked some questions about the role i applied for.

1 Answer

Tell be about a situation where you have gone out of your way to help a customer

1 Answer

Why would you like to work for ecolab

1 Answer

Competency questions: Why do you want to work for virgin? Scenario: you go and customers house and it is messy and there are children running around. How do you approach this?

1 Answer

What do you think you will do in a typical working day?

110 of 58 Interview Questions