Finance Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Finance Graduate Interview Questions

Finance graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have two projects you can invest in but only have funding for one. What do you factor in to decide which goes ahead?

1 Answer

I spoke about getting all the information, speaking to the project managers, weighing up short and long term risk and opportunities, and what the company strategy was. I was prompted to think about anyone else I would consider. I then said the customers, and this was clearly the answer they were looking for.

Competency:- When have you dealt with a dis-functional team member? How? Outcome? When have you lead a team? How? Outcome? When have you managed change? How? Outcome? When have you changed someones way of thinking to your own? How? Outcome? Motivation: - Why Atos? Why Finance? (or your scheme) Why not one of our competitors? What do you know about Atos? Group Activity: - Case Study to read in groups of 6 while 5 assessors watch you: - Atos needs to help with another companies building relocation - i.e. finances, IT services, cost analysis etc. Discuss a method of plan (as a group), then relay this back to assessors (as a group) (1 hour) Presentation (1-1 with assessor): - Management Information Dashboard implementation within Atos: Read case study, and explain why this is needed overcoming any obstacles and why you should lead this project. (50 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes to deliver and 5 minutes answering questions)

1 Answer

Give me two strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

Estimate the number of restaurants in Belfast

1 Answer

How many things you can do with a brick

1 Answer

The panel interview seemed hardest to me since I was quite exhausted from the previous exercises.

1 Answer

What are the main challenges for the motor insurance sector? And how might this effect BGL?

1 Answer

Something that has recently happened in the news that is relevant to the company, how it might have impacted the company.

1 Answer

Can you tell me anything that you think is worth mentioning that has not come up in the interview so far about yourself?

110 of 307 Interview Questions