Finance Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Finance Graduate Interview Questions

Finance graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Competency:- When have you dealt with a dis-functional team member? How? Outcome? When have you lead a team? How? Outcome? When have you managed change? How? Outcome? When have you changed someones way of thinking to your own? How? Outcome? Motivation: - Why Atos? Why Finance? (or your scheme) Why not one of our competitors? What do you know about Atos? Group Activity: - Case Study to read in groups of 6 while 5 assessors watch you: - Atos needs to help with another companies building relocation - i.e. finances, IT services, cost analysis etc. Discuss a method of plan (as a group), then relay this back to assessors (as a group) (1 hour) Presentation (1-1 with assessor): - Management Information Dashboard implementation within Atos: Read case study, and explain why this is needed overcoming any obstacles and why you should lead this project. (50 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes to deliver and 5 minutes answering questions)

1 Answer

Giving you my own answers will be useless. Think you your own ones (not being stubborn, but its the only way you will seem different). Just remember to be engaging. Do not sound rehearsed. Do not be to uptight and overly corporate in your answers but not too laid back either. Its not as bad as it sounds, the assessors are nice people! ... and human beings like you an me! Be honest. Try not to be someone you are not. Do not feel over powered by other candidates, they are all probably as nervous as you... The aim is not to be nervous, just enjoy the day.

1 Answer

Give me two strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

The panel interview seemed hardest to me since I was quite exhausted from the previous exercises.

1 Answer

What are the main challenges for the motor insurance sector? And how might this effect BGL?

1 Answer

Something that has recently happened in the news that is relevant to the company, how it might have impacted the company.

1 Answer

Can you tell me anything that you think is worth mentioning that has not come up in the interview so far about yourself?

1 Answer

Interview question: Imagine you have an array. With numbers 1 to 100 written in each position. However one number is missing. Write a program which find the position and which number is missing. All interview question are from the book, How to crack the coding interview.

Talk me through your CV. what do you know about this company?

110 of 285 Interview Questions