First officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

First officer Interview Questions

first officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why aren't you interested in the role?

6 Answers

Family commitments, looking to continue in '2nd line' which is traditionally break/fix, not '1st line' which is helpdesk. The two cannot be done together

There is a very high staff turnover according to previous reviews, the Agency will sell this to you as a regular Field Service Engineer role, but I've been on Police interviews under Caution that have been more pleasant. Go with an open mind, if you can do the hours and the commute (as well as travel to customer offices in central London and one or two in Essex), multitask (fix frozen iPhone 6s while stripping down laser printer and answering phone) have good customer facing skills, then this is right up your alley

I wrote a review on here regarding this company and from the sounds of your comments you are a wise person who has made the correct decision. This company will make you feel as though your not as good as your CV shows, in order to push you hard and do long hours. Best decision you made my friend. Good luck for future.

"Great news! I'd like to interview you for the PA to CEO role here at Symless. Before the interview, I'll need you to record a quick 60 second video (you can do this from your phone). In the video, tell us about a specific time which shows you really shining as a PA, demonstrating how crucial you are to your current CEO (or someone that you've been assisting). When you're done, upload it to YouTube. Set the sharing settings to unlisted so only I can watch it."

6 Answers

Will you work for us?

4 Answers

Implement LRU cache

2 Answers

1.Tell me about yourself. What do you do in your current position/role? 2.How do you feel you will manage your commute to work everyday? 3.How do you feel about moving into a more technical role? 4.How would you feel taking instructions when you feel you could do a better job being in charge? 5.How do you deal with conflict within your team? 6.Why are there no SLAs where you currently work? 7.Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time? 8.What do you feel you would bring to the team? 9.How would you deal with a customer asking for help with software outside of your remit?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

can you swear like a trooper in your midlands accent?

2 Answers

Print nodes at k distance from given node

1 Answer

Favourite team and tactical comments

What's an ip address?

1 Answer

What are the core values of HSBC?

110 of 294 Interview Questions