flatfair Junior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

flatfair Junior Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at flatfair

Junior Product Manager Interview

Interview

Not very positive. Process took 2+ months with very long waits in between each stage (2-3 weeks) and reminder emails to learn what the outcome of each stage was. Lack of communication and transparency between different interviewers (senior management employee emailed me to say I was through to the next round and then senior product manager emailing me saying that he hadn't spoken to senior management yet and so couldn't let me know the outcome yet). After the final interview with the CEO they took 2 weeks to get back to me and I ended up having to chase them.

Despite this, everyone was friendly during the interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for flatfair

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at flatfair (London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Initial telephone interview followed by a take-home assignment and 3 additional 1:1 interviews, primary with members of the senior team.

The interview experience was really positive. Everyone I talked to was really friendly and seemed very passionate about the business and their people. Interview questions were a good mix of assessing both relevant skills and a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.