Forward deployed software engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for forward deployed software engineer

Forward deployed software engineer Interview Questions

forward deployed software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Asked what I liked about the position and about Palantir

1 Answer

I answered that the application of their technology in the area of natural disasters seemed like it has the potential to have a profound impact on relief responses. I also liked the opportunity to travel around Europe.

Asked me to complete a live coding challenge using Hackerrank

1 Answer

System design of a platform that gives an overview of what engineers work and which technologies they use.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Interview on whiteboard: Given a matrix of integers and two coordinates (so (i,j), (k,l)), where the two coordinates form a rectangle in the matrix - find the sum of the rectangle (subset).

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I was given some code where I had to implement a feature. The code had some transitivity.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1. Why Palantir? What would make you suitable for the role? 2. Take a look at Hackerrank, a lot of medium-category questions were asked.

Signed the NDA. Can't give exact question. But most questions would fall into leetcode hard/medium bucket.

I signed an NDA, so I cannot disclose the interview questions, but I can say that some questions you can find in any coding interview book or online, and that all the questions were actually really interesting to solve.

Merging of Sets: Sets Users which reference other user groups.

6 Answers

Would you be willing to move to London for the first 6-8 months?