Full stack developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for full stack developer

Full stack developer Interview Questions

full stack developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did i choose to apply for JATO?

5 Answers

I answered with I am looking for a challenge and to join a company that has a long term vision and goal and they needs people like me to join the journey and support them through the company transformation.

Read my "Database Production Assistant" and you will realise how slippery, contorted, unreliable and mendacious they are, worthy of avoiding for aye.

Thank you for your review. JATO appreciate the comments and feedback provided and are happy to hear you were happy with the outcome of the interview, even though the technical questions were a little difficult.

basic que on oops and exception, Singleton patterrn, asked to write a simple array based program which further asked to optimize.

2 Answers

Have you done pair programming before?

Phone: bind, this, build 2 buttons (html + css); check if parentheses are valid

2 Answers

I was asked to write and algorithm for a board game.

2 Answers

What's my current salary, etc..

1 Answer

Tell me more about yourself ? Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a situation when you X? What would you do if a person did Y?

1 Answer

Step 1: online remote test. 1 codility code test using collection and Stream. Step 2: pair programming interview. It takes 2 to 3 hours to write code in a maven App. Then, a team leader will ask some questions for performance.

1 Answer

Why work for a small but highly knowledgable technical team in comparison to a large tech team?

1 Answer

Can you tell us something (code) you've done in the last couple of years that you are really proud of?

110 of 182 Interview Questions