Global graduates marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Global graduates marketing Interview Questions

global graduates marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Video interview: 1) why this division 2) tell me about a recent news 3) effect of the fed hike on the bond market 4) additional comments

8 Answers

Hi, I have a BNP video interview. Was your interview conducted by Sonru? I ask because your questions seem very similar tot what I was advised by HR to prepare

Yes, it was realized through the Sonru platform

Hi again, please if you still remember, could go recall what the sales and trading group exercises consisted of? Also was there any technical aspect of the interview. The AC invitation email is exactly as you've described but I don't want to be blindsided by a technical interview so I'd just like to confirm. Thank you!

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

to find 3 logical mistakes in the given flow chart and give solutions

3 Answers

what to do if you have workload that should be done before the day's end and you have a prior engagement that evening

3 Answers

How do you consider yourself...

1 Answer

Where do you find the GDP of country X on the internet?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1. how you reacted to negative feedback

2 Answers

You only have Net Income and Sales, which other financial number you would like to have to evaluate a company? (overall, i found the questions not very difficult)

2 Answers

Regular interview questions, tell me about yourself etc.

2 Answers

AC: Python test, dataflow efficiency test, group work

2 Answers

1) Tell me about BloomBerg? 2) What are Bloomberg’s products 3) What are Bloomberg’s Competitors: 4) Who are Bloomberg’s clients? 5) Why Bloomberg? 6) Why This Job? 8) What is the difference between good and excellent customer’s services? 9) What are your experiences in Customer Services?

110 of 817 Interview Questions