Graduate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate Analyst Interview Questions

Graduate analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Let’s play a game of Russian roulette. You are tied to your chair and can’t get up. Here’s a gun. Here’s the cylinder of the gun, six chambers, all empty. Now watch me as I put two bullets in the gun, adjacent to each other. I close the cylinder and spin it. I put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Click. Lucky you! Now I’m going to pull the trigger one more time. Which would you prefer, that I spin the cylinder first, or that I just pull the trigger?

2 Answers

Its better not to spin.

Better to spin again since probability of hitting would decrease to 2/6 from 2/5.

technical questions to build a modelling

1 Answer

Q: There are generally two types of people, some who like to see a project till the end and enjoy the gritty detail of it all, and some who are satisfied with grazing the surface (basically going deep or wide). Which category do you belong to?

1 Answer

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years time?

1 Answer

Spent ages focusing on and wanting to know other places I'd applied to and why.

1 Answer

How would you model aircraft-aircraft collisions? How could you measure the cost effectiveness of any potentially mitigating solutions?

1 Answer

Case: a cash machine is being improved to allow customers withdrawing cash in Euro (not only in British pounds). What will need to be changed/added at the back of the cash machine?

1 Answer

Give me two strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

What do you like doing in your spare time?

1 Answer

What skills you expect to gain within AlphaSights?

110 of 464 Interview Questions