Graduate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate Analyst Interview Questions

Graduate analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Let’s play a game of Russian roulette. You are tied to your chair and can’t get up. Here’s a gun. Here’s the cylinder of the gun, six chambers, all empty. Now watch me as I put two bullets in the gun, adjacent to each other. I close the cylinder and spin it. I put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Click. Lucky you! Now I’m going to pull the trigger one more time. Which would you prefer, that I spin the cylinder first, or that I just pull the trigger?

2 Answers

Its better not to spin.

Better to spin again since probability of hitting would decrease to 2/6 from 2/5.

What do you think we do?

1 Answer

How would you model aircraft-aircraft collisions? How could you measure the cost effectiveness of any potentially mitigating solutions?

Time management 'desktop' task

1 Answer

Explain how Netflix works. (In terms of the process of how streaming works)

1 Answer

How did you find the transition from A-Level to Uni?

1 Answer

There are three bags, one contains only red marbles, one contains only green marbles and the last contains both red and green. You do not know how many marbles are in each bag. Each of the bags is incorrectly labelled. How many times do you have to draw to figure out the correct labels of each bag?

5 Answers

Case: a cash machine is being improved to allow customers withdrawing cash in Euro (not only in British pounds). What will need to be changed/added at the back of the cash machine?

1 Answer

Who are our biggest competitors?

1 Answer

What does AlphaSights do?

110 of 782 Interview Questions