Graduate assessment day Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate assessment day Interview Questions

graduate assessment day interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What does success mean to you?

1 Answer

Success come in all different forms, I personally think if my family and freinds are happy and healthy in life that is a success, monetary success is just a bonus.

Individual task - introduce yourself . You talk a bit, you are sometimes asked relevant questions. Second stage group assessment - list in order of importance Third stage - 1:1 assessment . and last but not least a 3 minute presentation about your motivations to pursue a career in above said field.

1 Answer

A range of competency questions based around what would make me a strong salesman. Be able to speak confidently about your cv and why you want to work in sales and the technology sector in particular.

1 Answer

Why Pareto? What makes Pareto different? What sets you apart? What are 3 positives and weaknesses? Why sales? How did you get interested in sales? (You get the picture)

1 Answer

Why should companies hire graduates?

1 Answer

Introduce yourself (Name, Uni, your USP, funfact)

1 Answer

Telephone interview - what motivates you? How do you handle pressure? Are you competitive?

1 Answer

Why Sales, Why Grads, Why tech?

1 Answer

Group discussion - Order items in order of priority in the desert.

1 Answer

Give me an example of a problem you encountered when you did not have all the necessary information and the steps you took to solve it Give me an example of time you had to use your commercial business awareness

110 of 37 Interview Questions