Graduate consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate consultant Interview Questions

1,264

graduate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

focussed on ability to network, how you demonstrate that you listen/ are listening, whether you have missed deadlines before (e.g. tell me about a time that you have missed a deadline)

10 Answers

Hi How long did it take you after the final interview to hear if you were successful?

I'm also wondering how long they took to get back to you on this

When did you have your interview? I have been waiting for around a month now, but I read online someone waited for over a month and got the job so keeping my hopes up slightly

This question came up in the set venn diagram test. Out of 120 students, those with ID's that are even numbers are doing Physics, and all with ID's divisible by 5 are doing Chemistry, and all with ID's divisible by 7 are doing Maths. How many are doing Physics AND Maths? How many are doing Maths and Chemistry? How many are doing neither subject? etc..

6 Answers

What would your friends describe as your worst trait?

3 Answers

There were 7 questions in total revolving around what is your knowledge about the company and the risks it's facing. Then they had some job related questions like, why this job what do you expect etc. Finally they asked me to describe a project and what is important in a project

3 Answers

How old were you when your parents divorced? How did this impact your life? What's the hardest thing you've been through in your life? So you've always been told yes? Your parents always wanted you to be happy? When was the last time you cried? LOTS more personal and irrelevant questions.

3 Answers

What type of things motivate yourself?

2 Answers

What kind of data would someone working in IB/IM look for in FactSet software?

As above

2 Answers

It was a telephonic interview for the first phase. I was asked all about my previous projects and work.. . just to get an idea about my work and experience.. there was no technical question during the telephonic interview.

2 Answers

What is the difference between IM/IB How do they use our product differently?

110 of 1,264 Interview Questions