Graduate project manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate project manager Interview Questions

graduate project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Competency based questions - Name a time you improved a situation, handled a heavy workload,etc Some general discussion as well, relaxed and friendly interviewers

2 Answers

Hi, may I ask are you a UK applicant or an International one?

I am a UK applicant

As you are not currently finished with your degree, what is your predicted grade?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at telent?

1 Answer

A couple of group exercises followed by presentation (prepared in advance) and strengths-based interview

1 Answer

How do you make people work for you

1 Answer

Explain what the critical pathways is?

1 Answer

In the assessment day, we assessed where to expand cycle hire stations, as a group. We had an hour and were meant to "work together" to arrive at a set of recommendations and justifications for those recommendations.

1 Answer

- How do you measure the success of a product launch? - Tell me about your past experience? - Give me an example of a time where you launched a product/feature. - Why do you want to work here? For the design interview I had to show a few pieces of past work and talk about it. I doubt many will have to go through the process I went to since it was a bit unconventional. However, just be yourself, focus on why you'd be a great fit and answer each question to the best of your ability. Practice by asking yourself questions that you'd expect to hear and work on what sounds good or needs improving. Good luck!

1 Answer

University experience, previous placement / internship experience

1 Answer

What is Project Management to you?

110 of 107 Interview Questions