Graduate research scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate research scientist Interview Questions

graduate research scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

HR manager has asked me: Do you own a house? Are you married? Do you have children and how many? etc. The was no reason for asking these questions. I felt disrespected when i heard them. My enthusiasm for GSK melted like snow is a sunny day. I didnt have anything to hide, but i felt undermined and devalued.

3 Answers

I asked him why does he think these aspects of my private life should be discussed at this interview.

Hi, do not feel be insulted, GSK interview is behavior based interview, and I think they were trying to evaluate the relocation fee that you may need.

It's illegal for any hiring decision to be made based on marital status or children, so if you were really asked these questions you should report it to HR and the labor department.

Why don't you have a Ph.D.

2 Answers

HackerRank: There are three questions. 1. searching and sorting; 2. interpolation; 3. extrapolation.

2 Answers

If an issue arises in the lab, by your own fault or others, what would you do?

10 mins presentation about my skills and experience

Talk me through your CV

2 Answers

Data-Science Business question : The one I am particularly working now.

2 Answers

Can you give an example of when using the accuracy of a model would be a poor descriptor of that model?

2 Answers

How would you respond to being asked to lead a group project you don't have time for?

2 Answers

What are your career goals Why do you want to work in research

110 of 916 Interview Questions