Graduate scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for graduate scheme

Graduate scheme Interview Questions

2,721

graduate scheme interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Video interview question included: why network rail, why the rail industry, when have you solved a problem creatively and when have you made a professional network.

25 Answers

Did you got the invitation to the AC? May I know, which scheme you've applied for? Thanks, -Raz

Yes I did and it is the civil engineering scheme

Oh.. Brilliant thanks for your response, my one was electrical , I did it my test on last week Thursday and no answer yet , got an e-mail saying that it is going to take more than 7days. All the best for your AC mate! Raz

Why Network Rail and why the rail industry?

12 Answers

Tell us about a time you faced adversity and how you felt before, during and after?

8 Answers

Done with the online Assessment test ad waiting to do the Video Interview soon any suggestions or advice please welcome

7 Answers

If a colleague asked you for help and you are the only one who can help, yet you have 3 other deadlines, what do you do?

3 Answers

The assessment centre had three sections: Individual interview, with two network rail employees. They asked a number of work based scenarios (I was only mid way through my masters and didn't know as much as others who had work experience - I was later told this was the only reason I wasn't offered a job)

3 Answers

What happems when a train goes round a bend

2 Answers

Questions ranging from: 1) Why did you decide to study law? 2) Why corporate law? 3) Why Baker? 4) Interesting news stories/regulatory changes? Started with a general line of informal questioning.

Q: Why Aldi?

2 Answers

Why do you think you are a good fit for Network Rail and why have you applied for the HR graduate scheme?

110 of 2,721 Interview Questions