Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Graduate scheme interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Airbus, where you see yourself in 5 years time etc

1 Answer

I jsut answered to get trained and chartered and help to develop myself in line with airbus goals

Tell me a time when you failed to achieve a goal that you have set for yourself.

1 Answer

Given a long phase of cryptic clues that were supposed to lead to me getting to a point, but were far too cryptic / quite frankly just wrong at points, to actually come up with the answer that was being pushed for. The question was about civil design, of a power plant, and what are the defences that you would consider, then pushed it towards flooding issues.

1 Answer

Why did you apply to the Corporate Communications role and not another?

What do you rate your CV out of 10

1 Answer

As long as you go through the competency based type of questions (typical questions from "Tell me about yourself" through teamwork, work experience, career motivation, integrity questions) and think through the cost, technical and time matters outlined in the case study - then you should be ok.

1 Answer

why do you want this job

1 Answer

Something that has recently happened in the news that is relevant to the company, how it might have impacted the company.

1 Answer

How can graduates contribute to our company? What do you know about us? Why do you want to work for us?

1 Answer

The online tests were very hard, I thought I hadn't got any of them right, and I had been practising for a few days. Competency areas were stated in advance and questions were of average difficulty.

110 of 966 Interview Questions