Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

1,722

Graduate scheme interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Video interview question included: why network rail, why the rail industry, when have you solved a problem creatively and when have you made a professional network.

25 Answers

Did you got the invitation to the AC? May I know, which scheme you've applied for? Thanks, -Raz

Yes I did and it is the civil engineering scheme

Oh.. Brilliant thanks for your response, my one was electrical , I did it my test on last week Thursday and no answer yet , got an e-mail saying that it is going to take more than 7days. All the best for your AC mate! Raz

Why Network Rail and why the rail industry?

12 Answers

Tell us about a time you faced adversity and how you felt before, during and after?

8 Answers

Done with the online Assessment test ad waiting to do the Video Interview soon any suggestions or advice please welcome

7 Answers

The assessment centre had three sections: Individual interview, with two network rail employees. They asked a number of work based scenarios (I was only mid way through my masters and didn't know as much as others who had work experience - I was later told this was the only reason I wasn't offered a job)

3 Answers

How would you describe cloud computing to a 7 year old?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Telephone interview: Give me an example of a time you provided excellent customer service

Q: Why Aldi?

2 Answers

Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or client.

why rail industry?