Graduate technology consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for graduate technology consultant

Graduate technology consultant Interview Questions

1,281

graduate technology consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

This question came up in the set venn diagram test. Out of 120 students, those with ID's that are even numbers are doing Physics, and all with ID's divisible by 5 are doing Chemistry, and all with ID's divisible by 7 are doing Maths. How many are doing Physics AND Maths? How many are doing Maths and Chemistry? How many are doing neither subject? etc..

6 Answers

Assuming the ID's range from 1-120: Number of students taking Physics: 60 (there are 60 numbers between 1-120 that are divisible by 2) Chemistry: 24 (only 24 numbers between 1-120 that are divisible by 5) Maths: 17 Physics and Chemistry: 12 Physics and Maths: 8 Chemistry and Maths: 2 All three subjects: 1

I got all the same expect Chemistry and Maths where i got the answer as 3. Could you please explain your working? Thanks

I got the same & also 3 (not 2)

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

The wifi doesn't work properly. And for every basic test I could think of, they answered that it proved all was fine but still it didn't work.

3 Answers

How would you deal with difficult customers?

2 Answers

They asked firstly what I know about options IT, why do you want to work at options? Tell me about any recent projects you’ve worked on, what did you learn from the project such as working with people that maybe didn’t pull their weight, talk me through your placement year, what did you enjoy about it, was there anything you didn’t enjoy, what were your daily tasks on placement, am I up for travelling for 3-6 months at a time, where do u see yourself in 5 years, what hobbies do you have outside of uni, what do I enjoy doing, do I enjoy working with people, if I were to put you into a team, what do you feel you would be lacking in, are you ok with doing a background check etc.

2 Answers

How do you handle foreign employees who do not understand english?

Why Blackrock

2 Answers

What are you passionate about

2 Answers

Why you want to work for us

2 Answers

What do you know about TTP (The Test People)?

1 Answer

What excites you about Fujitsu?

1 Answer