Graduate trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for graduate trainee

Graduate trainee Interview Questions

1,108

graduate trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

IQ question. There are 25 horses and you want to find the fastest 3. Given that you can only put 5 of them in each race, what is the minimum number of races that you need?

5 Answers

you need 7 races

Answer is 5. Unless the timings of the horses were not known, then the answer is 7.

"the food manufacturing industry can be challenging. Provide us with an example when you faced a challenge"

2 Answers

Why do you want to be an X

1 Answer

Nothing meaningful, just questions used to try to engage me with their sales pitch.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

You are posed with a question and asked for the solution. For example, person wants to send an email and nobody ever gets it.

1 Answer

In your own words, describe what Steria does

1 Answer

Aptitude test is rather "interesting" I should say. * !!! You need 75% (%ile) over to pass !!! * There is 3 part (a verbal, numeric and abstract reasoning) Verbal (Not verbal reasoning!), test you bunch of vocabulary meaning and which word is the odd one out. Numeric test test you divison and ratios (again nothing like other graduation online numberical resoning, very simple) A abstract reasoning (Just bunch of picture with dots and square. To me there doesnt seem to have any logic, which I am normally very good at the these type reasoning test) The written test have two question 1. An example to demonstrate attention to detail 2. Write an algorithm/step by step guide for how to install a programe they provide (the is a little bit infomation available)

2 Answers

What are you passionate about OTHER THAN ART.

2 Answers

What is Northumbria good at? What can Northumbria do to improve ?

1 Answer

What are some factors affecting Higher Education?

110 of 1,108 Interview Questions