Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Graduate trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

IQ question. There are 25 horses and you want to find the fastest 3. Given that you can only put 5 of them in each race, what is the minimum number of races that you need?

5 Answers

you need 7 races

Answer is 5. Unless the timings of the horses were not known, then the answer is 7.

Aptitude test is rather "interesting" I should say. * !!! You need 75% (%ile) over to pass !!! * There is 3 part (a verbal, numeric and abstract reasoning) Verbal (Not verbal reasoning!), test you bunch of vocabulary meaning and which word is the odd one out. Numeric test test you divison and ratios (again nothing like other graduation online numberical resoning, very simple) A abstract reasoning (Just bunch of picture with dots and square. To me there doesnt seem to have any logic, which I am normally very good at the these type reasoning test) The written test have two question 1. An example to demonstrate attention to detail 2. Write an algorithm/step by step guide for how to install a programe they provide (the is a little bit infomation available)

2 Answers

How would you react when faced with an angry, irate customer complaint ?

2 Answers

"the food manufacturing industry can be challenging. Provide us with an example when you faced a challenge"

2 Answers

Why did you choose this option

2 Answers

Nothing meaningful, just questions used to try to engage me with their sales pitch.

2 Answers

What do you think is the most important skill for a recruiter to have?

1 Answer

Do you have good leadership skills?

1 Answer

It was an assessment day

1 Answer

Give us an example of when you lead a team to a successful outcome?

110 of 973 Interview Questions