Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Graduate Trainee

Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Graduate trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you choose this option

2 Answers

Make sure there is a reason behind all your decisions in the assesment centre as you will probably be asked

I conducted the phone interview and still waiting for the result. I need to know further information about the assessment centre. Could you please send me an email at: mech.engineer10@gmail.com Thanks alot.

Aptitude test is rather "interesting" I should say. * !!! You need 75% (%ile) over to pass !!! * There is 3 part (a verbal, numeric and abstract reasoning) Verbal (Not verbal reasoning!), test you bunch of vocabulary meaning and which word is the odd one out. Numeric test test you divison and ratios (again nothing like other graduation online numberical resoning, very simple) A abstract reasoning (Just bunch of picture with dots and square. To me there doesnt seem to have any logic, which I am normally very good at the these type reasoning test) The written test have two question 1. An example to demonstrate attention to detail 2. Write an algorithm/step by step guide for how to install a programe they provide (the is a little bit infomation available)

2 Answers

On the day none! The telephone interview (Ask a few compatancy question like (they specify couple work place or university in my CV and ask me to choose one to talk about): a case of working in a team to develiver project; about communication (cant remember is is dueling with difficult suitation or with diverse audience); about career aspiration)

1 Answer

What do you know about contract law.

1 Answer

Name something in the news that could effect KPMG and why?

1 Answer

IQ question. There are 25 horses and you want to find the fastest 3. Given that you can only put 5 of them in each race, what is the minimum number of races that you need?

4 Answers

Why do you want to be an X

1 Answer

In your own words, describe what Steria does

1 Answer

You are posed with a question and asked for the solution. For example, person wants to send an email and nobody ever gets it.

1 Answer

Tell us three things that you have learnt about the company. Tell us about a time you needed to hit sales targets. Tell us about a time when you had to up sell. Tell us about a time when you worked as a team Tell us about a time that you dealt with an angry customer.

110 of 853 Interview Questions