Graduate trainee trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate trainee trader Interview Questions

graduate trainee trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q:(i) How many 7-digit numbers are in the form of abcdcba (symmetric about the digit in the middle)? (ii) What is the average of such numbers?

6 Answers

i) 9000. Can be though of how many unique integers are there between 1000 and 9999 inclusive

ii) 5,500,000

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Today is 15/09/2011,what's the nearest day in the future that all the eight digits are unique?

3 Answers

what is the stock index in the Netherlands? Tell me some option trading strategies.

3 Answers

The majority of the questions they asked me were focused around the commodity I would be trading - Sugar. They were a wide range, from what sugar products they sold to where sugar is most produced and consumed globally.

2 Answers

The classic problem with the 3litre and 5litre water jugs. How to measure 4 litres if you only have a 3lt and a 5lt water jug and unlimited water supply?

2 Answers

It's three o'clock now. How long will it take for the minute hand and the hour hand to meet for the first time?

2 Answers

What's the letter after a, e, j, q ?

1 Answer

Networking evening - make sure you have knowledge of the industry, Glencore itself and know why you want to work in commodity trading. Interview at Glencore - competency and technical (nothing too challenging).

1 Answer

It was about the weightlifting competition. In the competition, the score comes from two types of lifting. Given some information of the competitor (If he lifts 1.5 of his body weight, he will be able to lift it every second, or if he lifts 1.25 of his body weight, he will be able to lift it more often, for example), we have to answer what was the maximum score that he could get.

1 Answer

Difficult mental arithmetic questions such as 179*179 within the interview.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 101 Interview Questions