Head of digital marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for head of digital marketing

Head of digital marketing Interview Questions

head of digital marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Experience and what I could bring..... And was I up to the challenge

1 Answer

I asked to build my Digital empire

How would you manage experts in their field to move to use of standard software and processes?

1 Answer

It was not a very formal telephone call. The only thing I was asked at the end of the call was my salary expectations / current salary - which immediately put into an 'out of reach' category, which I said I would be willing to flex for.

1 Answer

Can we use your business contacts for our own benefit so they can help us out?

1 Answer

What innovations in digital would you look to introduce?

1. Run through ones CV 2. Achievements 3. Style of Management 4. Achievements

1 Answer

the VP of product was interested in my process and style of management of product design practitioner, he was interested in the impact I could have in the Digital product design strategical and tactical areas. the interview with him was very good. the following interviews with the Head of HR and the CTO were very disappointing: I just had 30 minutes to talk to each one of them and they were in a great rush to be somewhere else! the Head of HR interview was a standard HR chat. all fine the CTO interview was a total joke: the guy was rushing up the whole thing and he had no interest whatsoever about how I, as the Head of digital product design, could have contributed to the productive collaboration between UX, UI and technology, he asked me what kind of COMMERCIAL impact I had in my current and previous roles! now I understand that we are commercial product designers that have to deliver commercial values for the business via user-centred solutions, but it does not make any sense that the head of technology asks this kind of questions as he clearly have no commercial skills!

1 Answer

General fact finding and discovering interest in the role.

1 Answer

How would I go about planning and implementing a campaign to acheive their objectives?

1 Answer

Please describe a time when you led the implementation of strategic website development. What was your role in the process and what did you learn?

110 of 33 Interview Questions