Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Healthcare Interview Questions

Healthcare interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think is good customer care?

1 Answer

Boots is all about customer care and the way we look after customers. You need to explain how you would go and help a customer find a product and explain how it works instead of pointing in the direction the product is kept. I also talked about taking the time to talk to a customer instead of serving them as quickly as possible and then serving the next person. It's important to make them feel comfortable and allow them to enjoy their experience at Boots. It make customers want to come back if you give them good customer care.

Why should we hire you over the other candidates in the interview?

What do you know about llyods?

1 Answer

How did you fulfil an unreasonable deadline? How did you handle it and what was the outcome? Tell me about a time in which you led a team. Why choose Cerner?

You going live with a new system and there is, potentially, a show stopping issue. How would you proceed?

tell me about yourself? what skills do you have? how would you deal with a difficult patient? do you mind if you get hit?

What does a team mean to you and why is it important

1 Answer

They asked me to clarify my understanding of confidentiality.

110 of 75 Interview Questions