Hearing aid dispenser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hearing aid dispenser Interview Questions

hearing aid dispenser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain how sound travels from the mouth to the brain when being spoken to. Not really a question but important - At the beginning of the day we were told to be honest and open and to not try and be someone you aren't. Why should we employ you?

1 Answer

First question - Answered the question. This was the question that I feel contributed me getting to the 3rd stage. Second question - As I suffer a hearing loss myself I had to be honest and upfront when I struggled to hear. They went out of their way to support me in this situation. They didn't want anyone to be disadvantaged during the recruitment process. This is when I knew I wanted to work for this company. The last question was easy for me. I explained I was personally invested in this role. As I have had a hearing loss all my life I already had knowledge from studying everything hearing related. I also have real life experience on managing the difficulties that can arise. With their expert training and my experience I could improve many other peoples lives.

Can you give me an example of a time when you needed to reach a sales target

12 of 2 Interview Questions