hedgehog lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

hedgehog lab Interview Questions

Interviews at hedgehog lab

Managing Director, India Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle, England) in August 2014.

Interview

An open discussion rather than an interview. The CEO showed genuine interest in my background, experience and plans for India. It lasted just under an hour, but it was a great discussion in terms of being exchanging ideas, challenging each other's assumptions and converging on objectives and targets for India office.

Interview Questions

• Where/How will we get the right talent for our team in India?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at hedgehog lab.

Interview

No proper process in interview. they will schedule interview and within one tech round will decide. Though there is no significant requirement they will start recruitment process. Mainly they will go for contractors.

Interview Questions

See What hedgehog lab Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Finance Assistant in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Pros: “I've just passed my 1 year anniversary here at hedgehog lab and count myself lucky to have joined a company in such an exciting period of growth, with leaders who are pushing for...”“I've just passed my 1 year anniversary here at hedgehog lab and count myself lucky to have joined a company in such an exciting period of growth, with leaders who are pushing for success and seeking new avenues for business all the time. The culture here is second to none, everyone is a team player and invested in the achievement of hl. Great people. Great perks.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.