Home manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Home manager Interview Questions

home manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be willing to work out of hours and at weekends

1 Answer

Put different scenarios to me and asked how I would deal with them

1 Answer

They never asked about my previous experience or recent employment. Had a set of questions not relevant to a management level. Far too basic over and done with within 20 minutes. Inexperienced interviewees who simply read from a script. If this was the level of quality of an interview for a management level it now makes sense that they seem to not be able to retain their staff and have a high turnover. More thought and time given to the interview and selection process by enabling trained competent people to carry it out if it was more stringent would help to get the right people for the job and retain them. I got offered the job but declined it as the interview was the worse I have ever had in my career it felt they were just desperate to get someone in post rather than make the interview more thought provoking and not just asking closed questions. I read the poor reviews on here beforehand but went to make my own judgement. I wasted my time this was my first introduction to HC ONE and it was extremely poor. If management level entry have such a poor quick reading from a script interview to make a decision then I seriously question the Calibre of carers they are recruiting having gone through the process was offered the job based on my answers to such easy typical questions that if you had even worked in care for a week could have answered if effort can't be put into the selection process then it was clear the company does not invest time or effort into any of its staff at any level.

1 Answer

We are unable to offer you the job as we have someone more experienced but would you be willing to take a post at a later date if offered

1 Answer

A member of staff calls in sick at very short notice and she is due to visit several clients that day. What would you do?

1 Answer

Tell me about your previous experience?

1 Answer

what would you do if 2 members of your team did not get on but had to work together.

Tell me about your self

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Wayfair .

110 of 19 Interview Questions