Interview Question

Software Engineer Interview

-London, England

Gemalto

how do you get an Elephant in the fridge?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

27 Answers

take the Giraffe out first?

Anonymous on

Open the fridge door, take the elephant then put it in the fridge, close the fridge door. Done

Ulliee on

I don't know! But do you know how to tell if there's an elephant in your fridge? There's footprints in the the butter. How can you tell when there's TWO elephants in your fridge? You hear giggling inside. How can you tell when there's THREE elephants in your fridge? You can't close the door. You're welcome.

Poot on

Through the door.

mike on

Why do you want to put an elephant in a fridge in the first place?

Chocolate elephant

Anonymous on

Get a bigger or fridge or chop the elephant up

Anonymous on

I build a bigger fridge.

Anonymous on

Depends on the size of the fridge!

Barbara Kirk on

Ask it nicely, but empty the fridge first. You'll want an American sized fridge though. The cheap ones that barely fit a pint of milk are no good for this.

Mr Meldrew on

2. A toy. 3. A note "an elephant". 4. A slide.

Evgeniy on

if it was a picture of an Elephant on the packaging. If we are putting animals in the fridge, I can understand a Chicken for eggs, and a Cow for milk and a Pig for bacon, but what would I use an Elephant for?

Steve Jones on

Why would you put an elephant in a fridge? They are used to hot climates and have little fur, I doubt they would enjoy it? Do you need to cool the elephant? A hose and water would be a much cheaper and effective way of cooling the elephant, fridges are for static items that don't generate their own heat, like a warm blooded animal, if you need to do a post mortem, I would do it there and then moving it would would likely change many factors including position of the organs etc due to the size and weight, do unless you were looking in say blood your results could be effected by the data, if it is blood it would be easier to take a sample, if you need the fridge and I mean really need it and at the size of the thing, build it, if you need only a section take only the section, it will probably fit in a fridge if necessary use an industrial one. or get a refrigerated lorry with a ramp, logs, ropes, lots of men and pull. IF ITS DEAD...

Alexander Holman on

Invent a shrink ray to scale down its size or create a paradox. If you're under a time limit then simply fill the room except the fridge with mice.

Nat on

lay fridge on back, remove all shelves. get elephant to place one foot in fridge and one in freezer, then balance on those two legs. jobs done!

me on

Mince it.

Lee on

Shoot it. Chop it up. Take to rendering yard. Render to slurry. Collect slurry in roller tubs. Freeze dry slurry. Blend freeze dried slurry to fine powder. Scoop powder into foil bags. Heat seal. Load fridge.

The elecutioner on

5. Big industrial fridge.

6. Wouldn't do that

Evgeniy on

Open the fridge door and ask him to step in.

Anonymous on

What's the purpose of that? Keeping the elephant cool? LOL!

Anonymous on

First take everything else out of the fridge. Cut the elephant into pieces (provided it's already dead)!

anonymous on

A trail of peanuts should do it. Don't use buns, the elephant might put on weight.

Dr Weekes-Money on

Open the door and release the chain from around his leg.

Anonymous on

Dumbo, you make a big fridge

Anonymous on

I'll hire trainer from the world best circus.

K Padia on

1. By pieces!!! Omnomnom! Every day a new piece

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.