Human Resources Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Human Resources Advisor Interview Questions

Human resources advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They gave me a scenario and asked me to reply how I would act on that occasion. The scenario was: What would you do if an employee come to tell you that he is being bullied?"

1 Answer

The questions were for the HR Business Partner role, which is a more senior role and therefore the questions should have been different. It was evident the interviewers weren't interested and they even made me walk around the internal site to find another building to the one I'd been sent to instead of coming to meet me at the reception as planned. I would advise anyone against a three stage, two month recruitment process for a HR Advisor role and hope Ocado don't treat everyone in the same way as they did me.

The interview concentrated on my skills and how I was able to put the skills into practice by providing specific examples

Give an example of a situation where you had to show discretion ?

What I knew about Mencap as an organisation? Why I wished to work for Mencap.?

Standard interview questions. Why you, why us and competency based questions

Can you provide an example of how you have influenced the performance of a function – how did you do this and how did you measure the success?

Give an example of a time when you have had to handle a sensitive or difficult HR situation