Associate director Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor.co.uk

Associate director Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

associate director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the role in your previous company

2 Answers

Nice

I was a sight engineer in my previous company

Standard Tech questions, mostly on resume

1 Answer

Think about a conflict you had with your Manager and how you resolved it.

1 Answer

Normal and not very technical

1 Answer

Tell us a feature you would like to improve in Hitwicket

1 Answer

1) Life Cycle of a Thread? 2) What is transient variable? 3) Advantages of Packages? 4) What are Exceptions in Oracle? 5) What is Serialization? 6) Diff bet function & procedure? 7) What is index? 8) How to map java primitive data types to Oracle Data Types? 9) How did you do manual Testing? 10) Can interfaces have constructors? 11) What are the modifiers can have Interfaces? 12) What is Anonymous Class? Can we instantiate Anonymous Class? 13) In how many ways we can create Vector? 14) What is thin Driver? 15) Diff bet Type-IV & Type-I, Type-II? 16) What is rd.forward & rd.sendRedirect ()? 17) Diff bet Abstract Class & Interface? 18) Diff bet Statement & Prepared Statement? 19) In how many ways we can achieve Thread-safe? 20) When user given first request to Servlet, what will happen? 21) What is I18N? 22) Only one Servlet is there in application server, two requests are given for Servlet, so how many objects will be created? 23) Diff bet sleep () & wait ()?

1 Answer

be sure about your area of interest and not just pretend to have such interest when u actually don't have.

Sell this comb to me

1 Answer

Technical questions and general questions about your role in previous company.

1 Answer

Questions on Multithreading, design patterns, core java and spring.