i2i Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

i2i Events Interview Questions

Interviews at i2i Events

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paddington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at i2i Events (Paddington, England) in January 2014.

Interview

You are grouped with potential marketing interns and lead to discuss various aspects of the events industry such as what makes a great event , similarly , you discuss aspects of i2i. events You then undertake various group tasks that test your creativity , presentation, team working skills and personality.After which you have a one on one interview with the head of your particular department discussing what you know about i2i , why you you'd like to work there , what skills you could bring to the role and how your academic background relates to the job.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

The application involved sending across my CV and covering letter and I recieved contact really quickly to arrange an interview. The interview consisted of both competency based questions and questions around my CV.

Content Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Over 2 years I was invited to 2 interviews with different people each time. On both occasions they never came back. What first seemed to be just rudeness seems to be a cultural issue. Would not give it another try.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England) in November 2013.

Interview

First round interview was 30-45 minutes to discuss CV/experience and I guess get a general feel for the person.

Second interview involved preparing and delivering a campaign plan for one of the exhibitions. Lasted about an hour and was with my boss and the head of marketing.

Interview Questions

• How would go about defining the event brand   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at i2i Events (London, England) in November 2015.

Interview

The assessment day was creative and relaxed. During assessment day lunch, we had the chance to talk with different people from i2i from executives to managers and they were answering questions and interacting with us.

Interview Questions

• If I would be able to create a new position at work, which one I will choose?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very glad to get the opportunity I was offered as i2i was a company \i want to work for.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.