iTech Media Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 25 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iTech Media

iTech Media

Application

I interviewed at iTech Media

Interview

- Initial call with HR - First Interview with a Product Manager - Second Interview with a Product Manager and a Delivery Lead - Case Study - Interview with COO The whole process went pretty quick and took about a month from first contact to offer

Interview Questions
  • Your past roles, what you are looking for, your way of working. Case Study: given a specific company/product, analyse it and present how you would improve it
    Answer Question

iTech Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iTech Media

Interview

Recruiter call following CV submission via LinkedIn. 15 minute screening. Basic expectations and description of company. Found hiring manager to be personable, but didn't hear back on decision as they had said they would do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

208.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=iTech Media~1573490
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at iTech Media (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for this role. I then had a call with the internal recruiter and a face to face interview with one of the Product Managers.

Interview Questions
  • We discussed my overall experience and past roles and I was asked to give a few examples. Unfortunately, they weren't able to share much of what they do at this stage as I had to sign an NDA at the next step.
RSS Feed</>Embed