Industrial placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Industrial placement Interview Questions

industrial placement interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about Renishaw?

9 Answers

Is there any other questions you can remember of? I have this same interview in 2 days time

The interview is quite relaxed so don't worry too much. They made me talk through a bit about me and go through my CV. Questions were mostly based on you and what you say about your CV. Some other questions that struck to me were though 1. What is your greatest achievement? 2. How do you organise your projects? 3. How do you prioritise your work? 4. Explain scenario where you had to deal with a difficult client. That's all I can remember. Goodluck!

Thank you very much, I will definitely take the advice on board

You have a given set of prices in an Array, find at which price you should buy and at which price you should sell so that you maximize the gain

3 Answers

If you could choose an animal what would you be ?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for us?

Evaluate this CPM

2 Answers

What's the difference between a linked list and an array?

2 Answers

Questions range from 'What is your experience of Aldi?', 'Provide an example of a time when you were working under pressure to achieve a target or goal'.

2 Answers

How would you persuade a mechanical engineer that they should invest in a Management accountant instead of investing in ballast?

2 Answers

A case study on a coffee maker, explaining how it worked.

1 Answer

Name a time you faced a challenge/change? Assessment Centre: 5 min presentation - Pitch two ventures Babcock could seek Business Game Interview

1 Answer