innocent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at innocent

3.1

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Was headhunter by a recruiter for the role.

Had a 1 hour informal chat with the hiring manager who made me feel at ease.

Then had a 1 hour session with HR (I hadn’t been briefed about this was time it was a 1 hour session). HR person seemed uninterested. Asked generic questions and didn’t interact (spent the entire session with their head down writing the answers).

I was told I would receive feedback in a week.

After 2 weeks I had had no feedback. Chased and chased to ge told I wouldn’t be progressed. No feedback provided as to why.

Poor experience which reflects badly on the brand and business.

Interview Questions

• How many people go through Heathrow Terminal 2 every day   Answer Question

Print & Packaging Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited for a first and then second interview. The whole process was thorough, honest and detailed with a good balance of typical interview questions and friendlier, less formal questions so they could get to know my personality. I did a technical test and had an interview with HR too who also set a task (see below). Overall a good experience, I loved the company and was gutted I didn't get the position, although I got the impression there was minimal room for growth so it was probably for the best.

Interview Questions

• Test/Question: How many coffees are drunk in one day in London? Show through your workings and give me an answer in 5 minutes.   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent.

Interview

I applied online, The process involved answering a number of short competency based questions and submitted a CV after which I was invited to complete a video assessment where you are given a few of seconds to see the question and then record your short answers in under a minute. Overall the application process went fast and was well done.

Marketing & Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Gruelling, a full-on interview process. 2 to 3 rounds with many people throughout the business. A few logic questions. It's as much about your personality and how you would fit into a team as the quality of your previous experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online on website. Submitted CV and Covering Letter.
    1st round - competency based phone interview, including market sizing case study and some fun questions.
    2nd round - excel based problem, met with more senior staff to discuss fit etc.
    3rd round - met with team and other senior staff
    Long process 6-10 weeks, but will vary.

Supply Chain Grad (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online just before the deadline, and heard about a week later with an e-mail saying they wanted to do a telephone interview. Telephone Interview was quite informal and lasted around 10-15 minutes. A few days later was informed that they wanted me to come for a first round interview in their London process.

Interviewed by would-be line manager and another senior employee, the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly despite it being a formal interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes and was mainly competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Had to estimate the number of coffees drunk in London everyday and work through all my workings.   Answer Question

Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in October 2013.

Interview

Friendly and informal. The HR employee present brought it down to a more informal level - the woman who would have been the line manager was somewhat harsh and unsmiling. Well structured. They called me to give feedback after I was rejected which was very helpful. I wasn't kept waiting very long.

Interview Questions

• How many cups of coffee are drank in London every day?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview - face to face - then meeting the team. phone interview lasted abotu 15mins where they vet your technical abilities..explain dhcp etc. face to face interview is talking about you - what you hope to achieve - think personality test. then lastly is group interview - to ensure your colleagues will be able to work with you on a daily basis...

Interview Questions

• general IT support questions : basic networking / troubleshooting etc etc   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in June 2007.

Interview

Following contact from the agency, very thorough first round interview which lasted for over 2 hours and included a bank of competency based questions and an exercise around agility of thinking. First round was followed up with a presentation to senior management with very tough questions. Feedback was fair following the process and I agreed with their comments, no offer unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• How many people pass through the doors of Heathrow airport every day ?   1 Answer

Chef De Secteurs Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent.

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu un appel téléphonique et un entretien avec une chargée de recrutement. Suite à cela mon profil a été validé et j'ai du me rendre chez les locaux d'Innocent (très agréable) afin d'effectuer une étude de cas. Suite à cela on m'a proposé un entretien avec le manager responsable du poste.