Internal communications manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for internal communications manager

Internal communications manager Interview Questions

internal communications manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you believe is the most important aspect of working at Network Rail? A:Many people at Network Rail work in an extremely dangerous environment, and customer safety is paramount - so people safety is everything!

1 Answer

Describe a safety emergency/crisis situation at work and/or at home and what did you do? I gave two examples... One for work; after a phone threat to the organisation I applied the crisis management procedures that I'd helped to write, in an orderly fashion. We evacuated the building quickly, with no injuries. Personal example; when all the lights in our little village went out at 3am on a minus eight degree morning, I helped two of my elderly neighbours who I knew would be asleep, by waking them up (don't ask), and supplying torches/lamps, blankets, and mulled wine, just for a treat - it was Christmas Eve! I contacted the power company to alert them, and to suggest that a back up generator would be needed if the power could not be restored within two hours.

Give an example of a time when you had to communicate bad news.

1 Answer

Why did I feel I was suitable for the role?

1 Answer

How would you begin the process of creating a communication strategy and plan for [project], and what are the main considerations?

1 Answer

What do you know about/think about Apple?

1 Answer

What would you do if you overheard a senior member or staff talking about the CEO behind their back?

1 Answer

Describe how you would develop your team.

1 Answer

How do you ensure internal social channels are used appropriately?

1 Answer

How important do you think safety is to Network Rail and what do you know about our safety vision?

1 Answer

Standard competency based questions. It seemed they were looking for ideas to tackle their own internal challenges