Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Investment banking analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the probability of you walking out of this room and seeing someone without the average number of legs.

2 Answers

100% Average will be just under 2

so it should be 0% not 100%. )

All the standard stuff - why RBS, why banking.

1 Answer

Why would a valuation based in comparable comps analysis might be lower in value compared to a transactions comps valuation? As I am not studying finance and my theoretical knowledge in corporate finance is limited I faced difficulties in this question.

What's your proudest acheivement

1 Answer

Imagine a country with no mobile network which would like to sell some licences to network operators. How would you go about valuing the market?

1 Answer

Why investors might be happy/unhappy with a deal

1 Answer

If you had a sizeable sum of money to invest in a company (with a large stake) what would you want to know when deciding whether to invest?

1 Answer

When have you worked in a bad team and what steps did you take to make it better?

1 Answer

I have a cylinder and draw a line curving perfectly around it from the bottom and finishing at the top directly above he starting point. How would you measure it?

2 Answers

What are you're views on the Macroeconomic environment and the eurozone debt crisis? What are your views on Greece. If you had to choose one place, any, where would you invest your money right now?

110 of 193 Interview Questions