investment banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Companies matching "investment banking"

Tobin & Company Investment Banking Group Interviews

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your age

4 Answers

Veru simple question

Never heard anyone ask that question before, its a dangerous zone because you can always say its age descrimination if you do not get the job. Doesn't really matter when you're 30, but if you're 55 and someone asks you that, one can get pretty offended.

Wow, this is not an appropriate question! The only thing close to that which i've heard is "when did you graduate from grad school"

What do you understand by an agile development process?

2 Answers

You and I are sitting at a round table, playing a game of coin. By turns we put down a coin on the table until the table is full. The first person who cannot put down another coin has lost. Do you want to put down the first or the second coin?

2 Answers

Discuss the flaws of Black-Scholes.

2 Answers

Tell me the different ways that you can calculate VaR (Value at Risk).

2 Answers

You only have Net Income and Sales, which other financial number you would like to have to evaluate a company? (overall, i found the questions not very difficult)

2 Answers

Why Barclays Capital? [answer] Why that? [answer] Why is that important? etc... Very important as a candidate to REALLY know why you want to work for Barcap.

1 Answer

You should know that in our team, we often go out clubbing until 5 and then everyone shows up again at 9.

1 Answer

Is there a time that is convenient to you for interview.

1 Answer

Can we conduct another telephone interview.

110 of 1,143 Interview Questions