ironSource Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ironSource Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ironSource

3.3

Account Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of several rounds- HR phone screen, hiring manager call, video interviews with a data analysis test, and final presentation round. Although the process was long, I enjoyed it. It gave me a better understanding of the role and the hiring team. Everyone was kind and respectful throughout the process- they seem like genuinely nice and collaborative people to work with! Although I wasn't offered the role, I walked away feeling I was respected. I definitely would have accepted the role if offered!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ironSource

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

HR interview, Hiring manager interview, Onsite interview, very nive very fast.The company's product is an App Monetization Network that enable to the advertisers to have full cycle of both UA and Advertising AND Mediation and Monetization.
    1. UA: The product tracks if you have completed the installation (install-Core).
    2. Advertising: In addition to common Target methods, The product identifies which software do you have or do not have on the computer, and what software you will need (Bundling).
    3. Mediation and Monetization: The Mediation platform enable the App owner to make him self an in-app video network, and that’s way to monetize his app in a new and significant way.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

IronSource is an amazing company with an amazing suite of tools that are helping mobile publishers and developers. I went through the interview process to the final round and while I did not receive an offer I learned a lot through the entire process. I had two phone interviews and two onsite interviews the final being a presentation test about an app that was part of their portfolio and how would I conduct the meeting and present data from our engagement . I think the test does a fantastic job of vetting the candidate to see if they are up to snuff and can hit the ground running quickly. Ultimately I did not receive an offer but have no hard feelings on my end. This company is going places and the team camaraderie is apparent just walking through the door.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

i wasn't asked for any technical questions. nothing about my skills
    felt like they were training on how to interview and not really hiring for the job
    offices are really nice

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here
      what do you know about the company   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in June 2018.

Interview

First - an interview with the hiring manager, very nice, not too formal.
    then hr (got to know 3, 2 of them were lovely), then a cognitive test that takes 2 hours, then preparing a presentation, presenting to VP, direct manager. All toke 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, showed a short case study and asked what I thought.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interviews. first was with the direct managers, they were professional and the interview was in a relaxed environment.

The second round was an interview with the team leader and one with an HR rep.

Overall it took 2 weeks from when i started the process and till i got the final reply.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was not easy however I felt that I was professional. Many questions about why am I considering moving from my current employer, what are my advantages / disadvantages. The harder part was the test on the excel which used a lot of pivot tables.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years and how are you planning to get there   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.