ironSource Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ironSource

1 Interview Review

4.0

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I initially applied for a different position earlier in the year, but due to timing, I wasn't able to move forward in the process. The recruiter reached out regarding this position later on in the year.

First round was with the recruiter explaining the role and if I would be interested and talk about my background. Because I already went through an interview process for a different position and they had a good impression of me, I had a 3 hour back to back Hangouts call, with 3 different people in the team including the VP. The call went really well and it was very engaging, everyone was very nice throughout.

I was then sent a case study to calculate different metrics and create a presentation for the on-site, which they fully paid for the travel expenses. On-site was about 3 hours, with 2 of the same people from my Hangouts call, and another director in the team. Meeting was very casual, and it was a back and forth discussion, a simulation of a real meeting of sorts. After the meeting, I was introduced to the General Manager of USA operations, who oversees everything in San Francisco.

We had a really good chat, about culture and what their needs are, and what I want to do in my next role. He showed me around the office, and then I had a quick chat with the HR coordinator about how I felt about the entire process. I didn't get the offer, probably because of my lack of domain experience. However, ironSource made sure the process was smooth, and everyone was really nice. I learned a lot from the experience, and would definitely consider joining them in the future.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.