ironSource Devops Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Devops Engineer

ironSource Devops Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ironSource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in October 2020.

Interview

Introduction conversation with HR. After that a considerate, pleasant talk with TL on tech knowledge. He was nice, we had off-topic conversation to break ice. Sent me a home assignment, which I passed.

Interview Questions

• Projects I've done, knowledge in several fields.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ironSource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview with the team leader, then interview with the HR, aptitude test, VP iterview.
    Very long time between each step but the team leader was very professional and nice.
    Great place to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process to interview at this company was fairly simple and easy. You meet with the hiring manager. He then goes over scenarios in AWS which you need to have zero downtime for deployments and to have best architecture for security and high availability. I had to pretty much whiteboard the entire interview in addition to answering questions related to general linux questions and best practices. The hiring manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager gives you a piece of paper with a scenario on it. You have to pretty much forward and log 3 events related to ad-tech. This means when a user clicks on an ad, it gets triggered and logged into some sort of logging system such as ELK(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana). He wants to see how you will design a system to deal with this requirement.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.