ironSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ironSource Interview Questions

Interviews at ironSource

2.9

Junior Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

Phone interview (mostly about the company and job)
    Professional interview (home assigment) - had to write a simple webpage where you can move a ball around.
    Interview with group leader - mostly about personal experience, motivation etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Publishing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2020.

Interview

Professional, Quick, respectful, challenging, and enriching. During the process I learned a lot and found a whole new part of the industry I already work in. that made me super curious and motivated me to “win” this process.

Growth Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in June 2020.

Interview

They have 5 interviews + 2 examines. In Job position requirements they indicate that mobile experience is an advantage and is not a MUST , but when you get an examine , the questions there are 100% mobile user acquisition industry.

Interview Questions

• 1.What you know about their company.
      2. Your strength and weakness.   Answer Question

User Acquisition and Monetization Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in June 2020.

Interview

Initial phone conversation and screening by HR. Interview with the team leader, followed by an HR interview. Finally a home assignment and a presentation to the team leader, the GM and HR.

Interview Questions

• What is the focus KPI for hyper casual game - ROI or ROAS?   1 Answer

UA Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

Had a short conversation with HR, and then an interview with the head of creative. Seemed as if he was pushing me toward another roll which I was not interested in and did not apply to. They decided to go ahead with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• show me a projects you did that was changed due to user data   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

1. Call with recruiter
    2. In person interview with marketing lead
    3. home assignment
    4. In person interview with design lead

Inital rounds of the interview process were fine. After completing my assignment I was invited for an additional in person interview with someone from a different team. He then informed me that he had not reviewed my assignment but "felt" that I did not have enough experience. The interview basically ended there and I left.

I was honestly shocked by this extremely callous and unprofessional behavior, and at how the company had simply wasted my time. Why bring me to the next step if you didn't think my assignment was sufficient? How can you conclude that I lack experience if you haven't bothered to review my assignment to assess the quality of my work?

I ended up being hired at a much better company so it worked out in the end, but my advice is to treat your candidates with basic respect and don't waste their time.

Interview Questions

• Home assignment was to create a go to market strategy for a self-serve user acquisition platform. They provide the background, target audience, and overall goal, and give a week to complete the assignment.   Answer Question

Scala Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in May 2020.

Interview

The process had 5 stages.
    1.A call with the recruiter about my goals and expectations.
    2.Technical Interview with the team leader.
    3.Technical Interview with the group manager.
    4.HR interview with two HR personnel.
    5.Final Interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, prep easy question (maximum item in an array - I guess to see some basic code), Solve a maze, design a scalable system, emphasis of trade-offs.   Answer Question

PPC Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed by the VP operation itself and he was really honest with me about the job and the conditions that I will have and won't have to succeed, I got the filling that I can speak freely and to say whatever I want and ask whatever I need. The second interview was with the team leader which was very detailed about the job and the requirements that are necessary for it. The third interview was an oppt test- excel knowledge, creatives, the policy of the platform that I'm working on and etc...
    The last one was with the HR- questions that directed to understand my personality and my match to the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason that I am good at what I'm doing?   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in November 2019.

Interview

A really bad experience. HR, short Skype call, in-office interview, home assignment, home assignment review, home assignment presentation. They cared only about knowledge in the ad-tech industry. The presentation part was the worst thing of the entire process. They were so arrogant and patronizing which actually made me don't want to take the job in the first place.

Interview Questions

• To design a marketing dashboard and which metrics and KPIs matter the most   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in November 2019.

Interview

a one on one interview with the team manager, very chill, nice attitude and overall very good impression. felt respected and even got some good tips about how it was going