ironSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ironSource

2.9

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in October 2019.

Interview

I had 3 interviews in total
    The people who interviewed me were really nice and explained everything.
    The only thing that ruined my experience is that after putting so much effort and time into it, I received the rejection by email automatically.

Interview Questions

• If you had two similar ads on different web pages, based on what you would analyze their success   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Face to face interview with a senior product manager, including a short exercise within the interview (suggest and analyze a new feature for a certain app you use)
    Following that- a home assignment including 3 sections: technical, business/product and analytical.
    Although much effort was put in the assignment, they chose to rule out my application with an automatic email, without providing any feedback, leaving a very bad impression. Not a place I would like to work at.

Interview Questions

• Describe and analyze a new feature for an app of your choice   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

i wasn't asked for any technical questions. nothing about my skills
    felt like they were training on how to interview and not really hiring for the job
    offices are really nice

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here
      what do you know about the company   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

A few days after applying I received a call from HR and had a short interview.
    Then I was invited for an interview on-site with the future team manager. After passing this interview, I was invited again for an interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell about a challenge or conflict I've faced at work and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Very odd and unprofessional for a company that's supposed to be so big and great. Sat in the interview with no A/C in the middle of boiling hot august for 45mind with an awkward and insecure very young person interviewing me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in March 2019.

Interview

The process took a month, and included 4 interviews, home assignment and HR referral call.
    the entire process was ok and felt good. The problem started after the last session which was an interview with the CTO and GM, which I was told that is the last and final round.

I didn't get a response for over a week and then after I approached the HR the answer I got was that the management haven't decided if they actually need a person for this position and for now will stop the recruiting process.
    Not cool at all.

Interview Questions

• typical questions about work processes and methodologies.   Answer Question

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

short phone interview
    coding test at offices - html, css, javascript: move circle with arrow controllers(click) within border, when circle reaches border change circle color
    3 interviews - team leader, head of r&d and hr

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2019.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks, I've got 2 interviews.
    ....... ............ ................ ..........
    1. a programming test:
     pure js (no canvas)
    build a program that moves a ball within the window's boundaries
    2. 1:1 personal interview with the group lead

Interview Questions

• simple hoisting question with function   1 Answer

Data Analyst Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a few sessions.
    First one was a phone call with the recruiter who explained the role and checked my comparability. Second interview was at their Tel-Aviv office with the position manager which was very pleasant and professional. Following that was a home task of data analysis which I had to come back to the office a few days later to present the results, this was time consuming but to the point.
    Next step was an HR interview with the recruiter and an HR manager who asked many personal questions (non legit questions such as do you have kids? how many? what ages? Where did you grow up? How many siblings do you have? What are their occupations?).

They eventually decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• got a file with over 100k data rows to analyse by question such as calculate conversion rate, identify data issued etc.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in December 2018.

Interview

Had 4 interviews and 2 tests. Always received really fast feedbacks and the process seemed to advance very fast. The interviewers, from different roles, were all super nice and explained the way the process will advance beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer working alone or with a team?   1 Answer