ironSource Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ironSource Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ironSource

2.6

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ironSource.

Interview

Referred through someone for a role. Was asked mainly about previous experience, ex-company's competitors and the problems they were solving. Interested in background and learning how I think. Didn't get the job: not experienced enough for the role. Didn't highlight the specific names of PM methodologies.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some competitors of previous company. Asked what problems they were solving.   Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ironSource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in October 2019.

Interview

I had 3 interviews in total
    The people who interviewed me were really nice and explained everything.
    The only thing that ruined my experience is that after putting so much effort and time into it, I received the rejection by email automatically.

Interview Questions

• If you had two similar ads on different web pages, based on what you would analyze their success   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Face to face interview with a senior product manager, including a short exercise within the interview (suggest and analyze a new feature for a certain app you use)
    Following that- a home assignment including 3 sections: technical, business/product and analytical.
    Although much effort was put in the assignment, they chose to rule out my application with an automatic email, without providing any feedback, leaving a very bad impression. Not a place I would like to work at.

Interview Questions

• Describe and analyze a new feature for an app of your choice   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in March 2018.

Interview

One Frontal Interview with the manager - he described the company and then asked a technical question. He was mostly interested in seeing the potential of a candidate.
    then one HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Question about designing railway system.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in November 2015.

Interview

the process as far as i remember has 3-4 phases (phone , HR, one of the owner, home assignment , additional interview if needed). i didn't pass the 1st HR interview and i might be wrong and there could be another interview with one of the product managers....

Interview Questions

• general tell me about yourself questions and your experience ....   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.