Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Java Developer Interview Questions

Java developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you measure 4 litres of water if you have 3 litre and 5 litre canisters?

5 Answers

1) Pour water in 5 litre container 2) Pour 5 litre container into 3 litre until full. You are left with 2 litre in 5 litre container 3) Empty 3 liter container. Pour 2 litre into 3 litre container 4) Fill 5 litre container until full 5) Pour 1 litre into 3 litre container until full. Left with 4 litres in 5 litre container.

1. fill half of the 3 litre container 2. fill half of the 5 litre container

What is your age

4 Answers

How to avoid deadlocks?

2 Answers

Tell me an example of when you did pair programming? If you haven't, talk about working with others and helping others, especially in programming

1 Answer

Tell me about time where you had to work under pressure, it can be from your work experience or at university.

1 Answer

They really wanted to make sure i had the right amount of Java experience.

1 Answer

How do you design the platform architecture?

1 Answer

If you get through the java phone interview, which I did, then you get a javascript phone interview, then, face 2 face.

1 Answer

The questions are not too hard. They were mostly about the basics of Java, OOP concepts and software design cycle.

1 Answer

How do you keep up with changing trends in technology?

110 of 191 Interview Questions