Junior finance manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
UBS
Junior Business Manager – Finance was asked...13 May 2019

What are you salary expectations, work experience, do you have legal status to work in Poland

2 Answers

These are general soft questions so anyone can answer

1. I do not have any salary expectations, just want to develop experience 2. I do not have any salary expectations, just want to develop experience 3. No Less

Deloitte

The question by phone interview (HR interview): - Describe a bit about your cv - Discussion about your work experiences or internships

1 Answers

I have said that i have a better comprehension (in terms of languages) in german than french. However, most of the employees in Deloitte Luxembourg talked french, afterwards english. German language are not used very often in their company. I think that this is the reason why they don't took me in the next round of the interview. They wrote that my skills and experience don't match up with their job descriptions. Then I asked myself, why did they invite me to the interview. It is all written in the job registration. This is a waste of time and cost money. Less

Alter Domus

how will you handle group conflict

1 Answers

I would listen to other person views and try to reslove with dialogue.

Coty

Case to evaluate a marketing campaign from a financial standpoint.

Henkel

Warum Henkel? Warum Adhesive Technologies? Was ist Controlling? Was braucht man für diese Position? Erzählen Sie von sich. Welche Rolle nehmen sie in Gruppenarbeit ein? Wie gehen sie mit Konfliktsituationen um? Nennen Sie eine Situation in der Sie Konflikt bewältigt haben. Nennen Sie 3 Stärken/ Schwächen.

Pfizer

1. What did you in a situation in which you had a problem with a team member? What was the process and how did you handle it? 2. Describe a time when you lead a change. What was the situation and how was the process?

Bosch

The most difficult questions surrounded my assumptions for the business case, exploring fixed vs. variable costs, revenue recognition in interdivisional sales, etc.

Walton International

Why should I hire you?

Applift

Most of the questions were about Microsoft excel

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interview Questions